The one advantage that stands the test of time...is people. KGSP Study plan; Business Administration

panda_bbc 1 / 2  
I'm applying for KGSP korean scholarship, and they asked about the study plan. I have never wrote one before and my english is not fluent so I'm not sure if what I wrote is good enough or not, they asked to write about goal of study, research title and detailed study plan.

Mark Salsbury said: "While extraordinary products and unique services still afford a competitive advantage, the one advantage that stands the test of time...is people". With this in view considering people as the most important asset in a business I want to make my career in Human Resources. More Korean companies are considering direct investment in Algeria, and during my undergraduate courses my professors often talked about organizational culture and business strategy in Korean firms as a great example in their lectures, and with my long-time interest in Korea it has influenced me greatly in my decision, as I'm really interested in the importance of organizational culture my desired research topic resume around the"The change in organizational culture, what contribution for social relationships?" in a context of deliberate change of organizational culture social relations are a potential lever for action to integrate the collective project and by understanding the interactions between the two in the issue of organizational culture and its ability to change as part of deliberate strategy.

I would like to present about intended plan when I made the decision to a master in business administration through the scholarship; My first goal in this program is to improve my Korean as I aim for a level 6 in TOPIK before the beginning of the master's program, I also want to focus on the business Korean language as well in pursuance of understanding difficult Korean lectures completely, because mastering the native language is the most important key toward the path of my career in the future especially high communication skills.

During the 2 years of the master's program I will work hard to take the different courses with the strategy from the general to more specific, in order to get a better grounding in Business Administration and gain both theoretical and practical knowledge and develop gained knowledge in different ways to have better thinking, as well as developing communication, leadership and administrative skills and have the opportunity for me to learn how to behave in a world of diversified culture, especially through group projects where I will develop coordination, cooperation and attention to details, since they are both responsibility opportunity to create business value in the work environment.

I consider the opportunity of this scholarship not as an award but rather an investment for both personnel and professional development.
drgoldenquill - / 2 1  
... and business strategy in Korean firms as a great example in their lectures, and with my. My long-time interest in Korea it has influenced me greatly in my decision, as I'm really interested in the importance of organizational culture. My desired research topic resumerevolves around the" The change in organizational culture, what contribution for social relationships?" in a context of deliberate change of organizational culture social relations are a potential lever for action to integrate the collective project and by understanding the interactions between the two in the issue of organizational culture and its ability to change as part of deliberate strategy. LAST SENTENCE WAS HARD TO UNDERSTAND TO FIX, REVISE..

I would like to present aboutan intended plan when I made the decision to become a master in business administration through the scholarship...

... in order to get a better grounding in Business Administration. I will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge and ...

WATCH OUT FOR RUN ON SENTENCES WHEN YOU WRITE OTHERWISE GOOD GRASP OF GRAMMAR.
First paragraph
- With this in view consideringArmed with this belief, - I want to makeestablish
- and with my long-timebrewing interest
- as I'm really interested invalue the importance

Last paragraph
- During theWithin this 2 years
- to take the different courses
- gained knowledge
- since they are both responsibility opportunity to createresponsible in creating business value
- both personnelpersonal and professional.

There you have it Ahlem, I hope the corrections I made helped.
Overall, the essay is good and a little polishing will not hurt, I hope
to see the revision very soon and while you're writing, do review the English language rules, this will guide you in gearing towards a well written essay.

Also, do read and write as often as you can as this will enhance your
writing skills as well as the familiarization to the English language, writing is a practice that will get you better if not the best and will eventually become a second nature.
OP panda_bbc 1 / 2  
Thank you so much, I will correct it, and will try to post the corrected version.
and thank you @justivy03 for your advice, I will keep that in mind, It's true that I'm not used to read a lot in English

I just want to ask, What do you think about the contant of the study plan, does it cover all the requirements ?
Lynn88Mr 1 / 16 8  
Hi Ahlem. I''m glad to found one of the candidates for the same scholarship. However, I think your introduction is a bit long and out of the track from the requirement that they need but I did think you had a good the goal of study. However, your study plan was not detail enough. Maybe you can describe in detail what do you expect to do and achieve in each semester. The selection committee want to know whether you had enough skills and knowledge to pursue the master's degree. This section will give you the chance to do so. I cannot give you much on the detail since our field is different but I hope my information could help you a bit. Good Luck ! ^_^
OP panda_bbc 1 / 2  
I tried to correct it, and add some details. could you please take a look and give me advice ?
Hi Ahlem, as I read the revision of your essay, I find it more straight forward than the original version. With regards to your study plan, it's somehow not in sequence, however, it suffice the information needed in in the essay and its purpose.

Moreover, I believe you have expounded the idea, your plans and more importantly your academic goals. You have a very futuristic approach, this is the positive and realistic sense of what you are aiming for, its like putting your heart and soul to what you long to achieve.

For future writing reference, however, make sure that you go straight to the point, keep it simple, make sure that you capture the right audience, if you need to be creative the be creative and should you need to be formal, be glad to do so.

I hope my insights helped.

Home / Scholarship / The one advantage that stands the test of time...is people. KGSP Study plan; Business Administration