what is the importance of expanding professional networks to develop your country?

muoykheng 1 / 2  
Dear Forum,

I am the new comer. Could you all help me to share some idea to above question?

Thanks,

• Mkheng
linmark 2 / 328 7  
I think the question is asking about networking (meeting other professionals in your field) and how it can help your country progress in whatever professional field you are applying to.
OP muoykheng 1 / 2  
Thank linmark,

Actually, it refers to general rather than specific field.
Okay, so in your general area of interest, how can you cooperate with other professionals to empower one another? When you think about how YOU will use a network of colleagues, you will be able to easily write an essay about the importance of it.

You might write one paragraph all about the professionals that would be included in your network. For example, I am a writer, so I network with digital artists, SEO specialists, computer programmers, IT professionals, and so forth.

You might write another paragraph about how you can maximize one another's profits. Do that, and you will prosper and pay a lot of taxes to help the nation.

Also, what are the areas in which your nation needs to develop? Health care? Internet service? Social justice? In what ways can networking with people from other countries can you improve your country?

Dig deep, and consider your future.

Welcome to EssayForum!!!!
karamsoft 3 / 8  
Think about what a connection will create, ie: look at websites like Linkin and so forth and their importance of improving the communication on the web. and so forth.

Think about how your country will benefit from its own students taking a master or a PhD degree from ie. the university of Harvard or any similar institute.

Try to expand those ideas
dhammika1973 8 / 18  
You can get a idea of planing of your work by making questioners, interviews also help to find out information. Then you can gather information, and then you can use that gathered information for your work. You can implement your work for any filed IT, Agriculture, Health etc.,

Also I advice you, try to handle database, which can store your data for future use.

Good luck
OP muoykheng 1 / 2  
Thank you so for your good advices and ideas. I will try do more research about this.
Again thanks,

Regards,

Home / Scholarship / what is the importance of expanding professional networks to develop your country?