Ideas needed - Why is expanding professional networks and coalitions important?

nathanloa 2 / 8  
Could you please please please help offer me some ideas on how to go about answering this question?

What is the importance of expanding professional networks and coalitions in regard to effecting positive change and development in one's country?

I am very eager to hear from all of you!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OP nathanloa 2 / 8  
I have come up with some ideas here. Can you please help comment and share more ideas if at all possible?

I believe networking is a necessary part of a professional career today. As we can see that the majority of people searching for new jobs find the best positions through their network connections. It's also how we learn about new opportunities, expand our world view, and see new possibilities. By expanding one's professional networks is also the the best way to get things done inside an organization. The most effective professionals develop key contacts willing to share their expertise and help us cut through red-tape. Good professional networks also help us identify key partners for innovative collaboration and productive team work.
inaustin 1 / 10  
Individually speaking, in summary, the expanding professional networks and coalitions is defintely a tunnel to gain the advantage on your labor market by more expertise , resources, referees available.

Updating ur expertise , information, new research fruits.

i am not ture whether ur subject is just limited in personal issue.

Nationally speaking, it is good for a industry, a area.
inaustin 1 / 10  
I see an inevitable trend for an industry moving towards coaliton when its development climbes into a high level.
To put it another way, it is culmiation of the matrue development for one area.
The coalition can be formed as the Industry Associations, the Community, the union , even the Club.
Its form varies from characters to characters.
It funcitons as a protection mechanism to resist violations, and can play a role of judge to arbitrate in the dispute, and even to right the wrong if the coalition per se is powerful and authoritative enough.
OP nathanloa 2 / 8  
Thank you so much for your ideas.

So i can mention all the advantages that expanding professional networks have to offer at an individual level...and as for the coalitions, I can use it to talk about the national level? Sorry my English is limited, so I don't really fully understand your message, Austin. Honestly, I don't really understand what "coalitions" here refer to? And by having the coalitions, we can ensure fairness and at the same time boost the growth of whatever our endeavor is, right?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you again soon, mate.

:))))
This will be an incomplete sentence if you do not take away some words:
As we can see that the majority of people searching for new jobs find the best positions through their network connections.

It is okay if you do this:
As w We can see that the majority of people...

You have a lot of good ideas. For every idea about why networking is important, give an example and a big of discussion. Write a whole paragraph for each idea. The first sentence of each paragraph can be a topic sentence that explains the idea. :-)

The Internet is all about networking. Globalization is all about networking. So... I guess it is the way of the 21st century...
OP nathanloa 2 / 8  
Hi there Kevin,

Your ideas are of great usefulness in helping me with the questions. I dont know whether what i am going to say is weird. Is there anyway you could help delete this thread, Kevin? I have just realized that i cannot delete it and I kind of feel uneasy having this question i posted searchable on the internet. Chances are the scholarship committee might spot it. I don't wanna have a bad impression of myself. Is there any way you could help me at all? Please help!!!!!!
People are supposed to work together to improve their writing. It is a foolish mistake if anyone punishes you for collaborating and developing yourself as a writer. However, what you are saying is NOT weird at all... because I know you want to achieve your goals regardless of whether people on the committee have the right idea about writers' groups. Other people have made the same request. Clock on the TOS at the bottom of the screen, and it will explain what to do. I think you need to pay five bucks or something like that.

:-)

Home / Essays / Ideas needed - Why is expanding professional networks and coalitions important?