How to be future leaders or influencers in you Home Country

haider2010 1 / -  
LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE QUESTION
Chevening is looking for individuals that will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer.

(Minimum word count: 50 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

A country which backward for 50 years of internal wars and conflicts would be forced to huge problems in organization and business system this situation pushed me to think about promoting change in the business system.

I was one of few employers to become first in my job with IRD Inc. I hoped to complete all projects on expected timeline. I lead the situation to attract among the people and company and I feel responsible of my duties that are fully performed. I delegate duties among tribal elders to implement the projects and devoted myself to motivate people from taking responsibility to work here and build the confidence. This truly brings up more projects approval and benefit to the area people.

I am compassionate to study and would like to be as a good leader in the future; the reason for taking the job is that I really love to work in my passion. As a leader in organizational level I am farsighted and administrator, so I am able to organize in a way that I would reach a gross point. My administration would be out of corruption and misuse of policies that threaten the organization and the people both economically and socially. As I step up and answer the call to lead others, I am accepting the responsibility to serve the people I represent.

NETWORKING QUESTION
Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skills, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future.

(minimum word count: 50 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

My job with IRD Inc. had helped to develop communication and networking skills by constants email and meetings with local and foreign staffs. If I become a Chevening scholar it would be my priority to meet with other alumni in my field to find global solutions that can be applied locally. During my job I worked for extra days and daily contact with clients and local people, which open to decline the distance between people and government.

STUDYING IN THE UK QUESTION
Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future.

*Please do not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form (minimum word count: 50 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

The reason to select Cardiff, Aberdeen, and Birmingham University is because the tuition costs resembled to the amount of Chevening Organization fees range, and reputation for universities is better.

Due to my prior education states I used to choose study MBA program from one of the chosen Universities. And because that I work in Finance and Grants section for more than two years, so I want to develop my knowledge in the field more and therefore choose the program at master level.

I wish to get a reputable master's degree which I could get from the UK will enhanced my desire.

CAREER PLAN QUESTION
Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer term career goals, considering how these relate to UK priorities in your country.

* UK priority areas can be found on your country page of the Chevening website

My interest in Business Administration began as an undergraduate, when I studied abroad in India. During this time, I was acutely aware of my position as an Afghan Business system, and this awareness sparked my interest in this field internationally. I explored this interest as an intern at Ravenshaw in Business Administration Program, where I honed my research and writing skills through work with students, and I further developed these skills by writing an honors thesis on Reliance Industry Financial reporting evaluation.

My thesis work drew my attention to the accuracy for planning. With this in mind, I decided to attend business school in order to further business development and choose to study Master of Business Administration in UK. After finishing the course I plan to work in Afghanistan business sector. Along to this I cordially welcome the opportunity to teach and share my knowledge with students.

please help me and review my essay
Mohammad, I read through your essay and honestly, it needs a lot of work, as I advised all other students to compare and read other students work to get insights on this scholarship, I suggest you do the same. Chevening scholarship is a sought after scholarship grant simply because of the enormous educational privilege they provide to the awardees. Now, do you think you deserve it?, yes you do!!!, and all you have to do is to give the reason that you deserve it.

I'd like to take your essay one prompt at at time.

LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE QUESTION

(the phrase above has no relation at all to the prompt, I suggest deleting it and write a new one )

- I was one of the few employers to become first in my jobemployees who finish the task with IRD Inc first .
- I hoped to complete all projects on expected timelinedeadline .
- I lead the situation to attract among the people
- and the company
- and I feel responsible of mythe duties
- that are fullyto be performed.
- taking responsibility to work here and build the confidence.
- This truly brings up more projects approval and benefit to the areathe people in the area .
- I am compassionate to study and would like to be asI'd like to be a good leader in the future;.
- the reason for taking the job is that I really love to work in my passion.(this phrase is unnecessary )
- As a leader in an organizational level I am
- farsighted( what exactly do you mean by the word "farsighted ") and administrator,

Mohammad as you can see, there's a lot of question marks in your essay, it was not clear to me as an editor what more to the admission staff, they will just blow your application off and believe me you still have a lot of things to work on. I made a direct correction on your essay to make sure that you see the structure and the difference from your original essay, I hope it helps!

I'll get back to you for the rest of the paper.

Home / Scholarship / How to be future leaders or influencers in you Home Country