Failure is a proof that desire was not strong enough

megiacodon 5 / 15  
It is undeniable that desire is essential for success, but I believe that the components of success consists of not only wish. "Failure is a proof that desire was not strong enough", it sounds obvious but there are many factors need to be considered.

I totally admit that goals can not be achieved without desire. It is said that if you really want to do something, you'll get it. Success is not coming on roses, there are many obstacles on the way, desire and determination are the best leader help you to overcome. Desire is the perfect motivation, it makes you focus all your energy, your time and your strength on the aim. For example, athletes must train for years with painstaking effort to win the medals. with Smokers who want to quit smoking, the only thing they need is strong desire to do it. Nothing else. I believe social environment and physical addiction are secondary.

However, if pure desire can be the solution to all, life is not that complex. Not everyone can be another Eistein, Leonardo Da Vinci,...For example, when I was at the high school, I wanted to be a math genius and attended the national math exam. It was possible that with enormous effort dying for learning, doing a huge amount of excises, I could get good results, but it simply did not happen. Talent, capacity, skill and sometimes a bit luck are important parts of success, too. Coincidental factors and time also need considering.

To sum up, the statement is quite limited in its application. Sometimes your best is just not good enough. Lack of desire is not always responsible for failures. It depends on what the goal is that how much important desire contributes to your success.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
Hello!
I'm just editing your essay...

Success is not coming on roses, there are with many obstacles on the way, desire and determination are the best leader help you to overcome.

Desire is the perfect motivation to make focus with all your energy, your time and your strength on the aim.
To Smokers who want to quit smoking, the only thing they need to do is strong desires.
For example when I was at the high school,

This sentence can be able to brief like this..
With enormous effort for learning and doing a huge amount of excises, it was possible that I could get a good results...

I might suggest that you can make a brief sentence by which your point is directly expressed.
However, you've made the essay meaningful and interesting...
OP megiacodon 5 / 15  
Thanks your correcting, niesaysi!
I always want to make my essay interesting and different. Making it thoughtful and deep is really hard.
Great edit, Niesaysi!
Megiacodon, you should type the essay again to practice the correct grammar. Do you have questions?

I agree with your argument.

Here is one more idea:
It depends on what t The goal and the circumstances determine the significance of the role played by desire in achieving success.

:-)
OP megiacodon 5 / 15  
Your idea is great, thanks so much, EF_Kevin.
About the sentences, I suppose I was affected by mother-tongue language...My sentences sounds not like natural English

Home / Scholarship / Failure is a proof that desire was not strong enough