Scholarship essay (education): scholarship to help me achieve my career goals

rgn2008 1 / -  

help to understand the topic on scholarship vs career goals

I have to write a one page essay on: How will the scholarship help me achieve my career goals? Highlighting areas: academic, extra curricular, and community service accomplishments, part time jobs, travel and hobbies related to my career goal (EDUCATION).

I am completely confused. How am I supposed to tie in all the areas I am required to highlight to reaching my career goals?? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Opening sentence to kick things off?
How am I supposed to tie in all the areas I am required to highlight to reaching my career goals??

Yes, it seems impossible! It is a terrible question, and it really does ask too much, I think!

Think of it this way: Tell your story and express your vision for the future, for your time in college, your research work, and what you want to do to contribute to society. Whenever you can you one of their key words, do so:

academic, extra curricular, community service, part time jobs, travel, hobby, career goal

Get inspired and write something great, and then try to incorporate the key words later.

Get inspired!!!
Merged:

I need help of how I can write a scholarship essay about goals I would like to achieve

how can I write a scholarship essay about how knowledge and skills gain from university would help me reach my goals.

I'm required to write an essay about benefits of skills and knowledge gain from University degree will help me to achieve my goals
Qrystalz before you can tell the reviewer how the academic training you will get from the university can help you achieve your career goals, you first have to consider what the academic requirements for your potential career are. For example, if you want to become a doctor, then first you have to take some pre-med courses. After you take the pre-med courses, you enter into your medicine proper studies. The knowledge you gained in pre-med will help you to become a better medical student. When the two combine, you will be able to discuss how the pre-med and medicine proper courses helped to prepare you to achieve your goal of becoming a Family Doctor, surgeon, or whatever (these are just examples). You have to think in terms of the steps that you need to take academically in order to achieve your career goal. The first thing you have to do is pick an occupation that you want to work in and then look up the academic requirements for that field of work. From there, you can easily develop an essay regarding the aforementioned prompt requirement.

Home / Essays / Scholarship essay (education): scholarship to help me achieve my career goals