'Criminal Justice and F.B.I.' - Page 87 of my autobiography

Leonjohnson18 1 / -  
and every time I walk out the door at the end of the day I know I'm doing the right thing and I'm heading in the right direction. I always felt that making a difference, and protecting people was what I want to do, and like I said before, I lost sight of that the first two years of college because I was overwhelmed by the college life style. Interning with the Federal Bureau or Investigation was the best thing I did because it reminded me why I choose to major in Criminal Justice in the first place. It reminded me that one person can make a difference and everyone has the right to be safe. Everyone in the agency is paid to protect Americans, people they know nothing about , but agents will risk their life to save someone else for one reason, because they are U.S citizens. Interning with the F.B.I has been the best year of my life. Witnessing these people do everything they can to help, or rescue complete strangers amazed me, and made me realize I wanted to be apart of it. I wanted to help someone overcome a tragedy, save someones live, find people who deserve to be put away, and help make a community a safer place. Before I interned there, I was not sure criminal justice would help me do those things, but because of this experience I was sure it was the right thing for me.

VCU helped me realize what I wanted to do and how I was going to do it. This school has made me a better person, and not just because of the opportunity to work with the F.B.I either. VCU is dedicated to making sure their students are prepared to succeed in their major. Now, tomorrows my last day interning with the F.B.I and I will never forget it, because of this experience I understand more about criminal justice and my classes are easier. The fact that I got the chance to intern because I was a student at VCU made me ecstatic because I knew I made the right choice coming here.It has been the greatest experience of my life and I hoped to return and work here when I graduate from VCU. I loved working here and I know I'd be back here as an agent in the future. In all honestly I did not want tomorrow to come because I was not ready to leave yet and
angelahwangg 2 / 13  
Good essay but try to not end the essay with an incomplete sentence!

Home / Scholarship / 'Criminal Justice and F.B.I.' - Page 87 of my autobiography