'computers & books (stories & novels)' - Need Proof Reading In My SOP

prince_ta 1 / 3  
Asslam Alaikum Friends! I've written this SOP for UGRAID Semester Exchange Program, would you please proof read this for the mistakes I've committed & if some words could be substituted in to better sounding ones please? :) Possibly if any long sentences could be precise in better manners. I need to submit this within next few hours :)

Thank you so much ^_^
Regards: Tanweer Ahmad - 02.

_________________________
Since childhood, my most of the time has been spent with computers & books. Not course books but stories & novels. In the result my typing speed increased to a peak of 123WPM while I became good at web developing with respect to vBulletin, MyBB, WHMCS, WHM, cPanel, Wordpress. Have done blogging as well on MUETTECH.Com as the chief blogger plus web developer & to me, I bear problem solving skills at a very nice extent due to the love towards programming.

I wish to combine the power of hardware & software, to program the hardware in such a way that it surpasses all the limitations, & monitoring & controlling everything wirelessly.

Just like I've developed the circuit to control my room electricity via tv remote & laser light security system that will interrupt the alarm if someone tries to cross the laser beam & it's just starting.

So far I've been winner of "Talent hunt blogging contest" by MUETTECH.com that's how I got chance to work with them, performed designing & video editing work for several events & the best that I've been organizer of "IMMUET.15" event where I fulfilled the responsibilities as a web developer (immuet.TLians.com) & programmer while to mention have also volunteered IMTIC.15.

Being in USA I'll be able to take advantage of every little IoT, I'll be able to get benefits of practical work over theory unlike our homeland universities. I'll be learning to new ways of wireless communications, un-doubtfully this learning tour will polish all my existing skills along with the addition of the ones I'll be learning over there.

_________________________
OP prince_ta 1 / 3  
This is my first time sir that's why as I've no existing experience with good SOPs :) Here I've edited the first paragraph, thank you so much ^_^

Since I was child most of my time was spent with computers & books. However my interest was in stories and novels. In fact, those activities have escorted me to gain good result in both aspects, my typing speed increased to a peak of 123WPM while became good at web developing & computer operating. Furthermore, I'm at muettech.com as chief blogger & web developer & at itdunya.com as Super moderator. To me, I bear problem solving skills at a very nice extent due to the affection towards programming.
OP prince_ta 1 / 3  
please I still need some help to remove mistakes in my other paragraphs, I've to submit it in half an hour from now
OP prince_ta 1 / 3  
This is the final that I have been able to make myself.

Since I was child, most of my time was spent with computers and books. However, my interest was in stories and novels. Because of this my typing speed touched a peak of 123WPM where as I became good at web developing as well as blogging. To me, I bear problem solving skills at a very nice extent due to the affection towards programming.

My wish is to combine the power of hardware and software, to program the hardware in such a way that it surpasses all the limitations, everything should be communicated wirelessly. Likewise for start I have made a circuit that controls my room electricity via TV remote controller and my laser light security system that turns on the alarm if beam is interrupted.

Last year, when muettech.com hosted "Talent-Hunt-Blogging-Contest" I was the winner of this competition and got a chance to work with this team as chief blogger and then as web-developer. Just to mention I have also organized IMMUET.15 in which I fulfilled my responsibilities as web-developer (immuet.TLians.com) and programmer. I am also the global moderator at itdunya.com since 2009.

Being in USA I'll be able to take advantage of every little IoT and wireless-communication sources available there, I'll be able to get benefit of practical work over theory unlike our homeland universities. No doubt this learning tour will provide me a platform to learn new skills and share my existing knowledge with overseas students.
Tanweer, I'd like to share my insights on the final revision of your essay.

- SinceAs I was child, most of my time was spent with computers and books.
- However, my interest was in stories and novels. Bb ecause of this my typing speed
- touched a peak of 123WPM where asand I became good at web developing as well as blogging.
- To me,"To me" is a writing style of the by gone era) I bear problem solving skills at
- a very nicegood extent duetowith the affection towards programming.

- My wish isI ought to combine the
- power of hardware and software programs, to program the hardware in such a way
- Likewise for start I haveAt the same time, I made a circuit that controls

- Being in USAResiding in the USA, I'll be able to take advantage...

I hope this final remarks help strengthen your essay a little bit.

Home / Scholarship / 'computers & books (stories & novels)' - Need Proof Reading In My SOP