Career goals must be taken carefully in our life

Adam 12121 1 / -  
hi i need your help guys i need a Introduction for a career goals am high school student i have a scholarship to attend a Conference so please help me this is how i start

Career goals must be taken carefully in our life.While majoring in business management . I plan to obtain skills and experience in the business management area.I have already taken many business classes in my school and i have read books to get me familiar with business management and I plan to take many other business courses in college. i want to be a bank manager because i think everything going to be in the future all about business and about Shares buying and selling and am good in accounting. i want to finish my studies in american universities in Qatar.

i plan to go there after finishing my Baccalaureate exams am doing my best to get high degree in my education so i can get accepted in one of the universities.i chose the middle east to study there because i think am going to be able to achieve a successful career in this area i have lived there before and i think business will be between western and middle east good so maybe i will have the chance to be successful bank manager .

And about the Model United Nation how to help me prepare to meet my goals is through giving me the chance to develop my leadership skills and to get new ideas and to make new ones and the trust of my decision that i will acquire in the conference for myself . and it will be great experience for me to explore Universities in Qatar .
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Career goals must be taken carefullyseriously in our life,especially w hile majoring in business management . I plan to obtain skills and experience in the business management area. I have already taken many business classes in my school, and I have read books to get mefamiliarize myself with business management.andI plan to continue learning this subject by taking many other business courses in college. i wantMy goal is to be a bank manager, because i think everything going to be in the future all aboutwant my career to involve business,and aboutShares buying and selling shares, and am good in accounting. i want to finishcomplete my studies inat the american universities in Qatar.

i plan to go there after finishing my Baccalaureate exams,and I am doing my beststriving to get a high degree in my education so i canin order to get accepted inat one of the universities. i chose The location I chose is the middle east, to study there because i think am going to be able to achieve a successful career in this area. i have lived there before and i think business will be between the western world and the middle east will be good.so maybe i will have the chanceI feel confident that with the proper education, I have the qualities and ambition to be a successful bank manager .

Home / Scholarship / Career goals must be taken carefully in our life