Career Goals : Corporate Responsibility (SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY)

271194n 1 / 1  
In 200 to 300 words, describe your plans as they relate to your educational and career objectives and future goals.

One morning on my way to school, I saw some people holding a charity box on the side of the road. I dropped some money to the box. How disappointed I was, that on the next day, I spotted the news on tv about charity deviation by some organizations, included which I was seeing yesterday. They utilized most of the donations for themselves, not for the needy. There are many people with generous heart, give their money in hope to feed the starving children, but the money they sacrifices end up in the stomach of the heartless tricksters.

When I saw it, there was an anger in myself. There was a burning desire to straighten the situation. Therefore, I extremely want to study at University of Indonesia, in Social Welfare section. After graduate, I would like to be a Corporate Social Responsibility in a company. I encouraged to establish the social welfare by distributing the charity to the right bodies, whether by giving them in person or through the trusted charity organization. I want to see with my own eyes that those helps reach the needy people's hands.

I would like to be one of the young generations who make changes to the nation, particularly to improve the hardship in developing countries like Indonesia. I want to see the smile of people with disabilities,and poor people to get what they deserve. And also to make the difference by being honest, sincere, and helpful, as well as be the example for other people to do the same. Because, the social welfare in this country will not be improved if it is only me who is working, it has to be all of us. With this determination, I believe my dream will be come true, which is to build and improve the welfare in this country by being honest in giving assistance to people.

please tell me if there are any mistakes, thankyou :)
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
There are many people with generous hearts , whogive their moneyinwith thehopethat it would helpto feed the starving children,but the money they sacrifices end up inpocketsthe stomachof the heartless tricksters.

You have good points. Pay attention to grammar.
OP 271194n 1 / 1  

One day, I saw some people holding a charity box on the side of the road. I dropped some money to the box. How disappointed I was, that on the next day, I spotted the news on tv about charity deviation by some organizations, including which I saw yesterday. They utilized most of the donations for themselves, not for the needy. There are many people with generous hearts who are willing to give their money to feed the starving children, but unfortunately the money they have sacrificed ended up in pockets of heartless tricksters.

I have been living in a life that is been full of injustice, discrimination, and economical gap. There was a burning volition in myself to straighten the situation. Therefore, I aspire to study at University of Indonesia, take Social Welfare as a major, and be a Corporate Social Responsibility practicioner after I graduate. In my opinion, CSR is the key to solve the charity deviation problems. By becoming a CSR, I will be able to establish the social welfare by distributing the charity to the right bodies, whether by giving them in person or through any trusted charity organization, and to restore what has become the poor people's right.

I would like to be one of the young generations who make changes to the nation, particularly to improve the hardship in developing countries like Indonesia, by making the social assistance more efficient with flatten the donations all over the country, and also to decrease the manipulation in charity organizations by fixing the system of procedure in charity distributions. So, every needy people can feel the aid. With this determination, I believe my dream will come true, which is to build and advance the welfare in my country by being honest in giving assistance to people.

Home / Scholarship / Career Goals : Corporate Responsibility (SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY)