3 adjectives to describe myself & how i will contribute it --brief essays

u1004h 2 / 5  
Annika Rodriguez Scholars Program
Write a brief answer (150 words or less) to both of the following questions:
1. List three adjectives to describe yourself, and briefly tell why you chose each adjective.

From my experience of struggling with different cultures, receiving help from people, and giving my hand to others who are in alienation, social isolation, and wandering, I am an enthusiastic, hard-working, and cooperative (or obliging) person. Because I have had lots of help from others and I want give back to others just as people have done for me, I am really enthusiastic about learning how to make a positive impact for others. I am a hard worker because I never give up and I like to challenge myself as a student and volunteer. I love people; since I have known how to adjust myself to diverse culture and people, give my culture to others, and learn others' cultures, I am a cooperative. I have dreamed to repay what I have received-helping aid people who are in scarcity of learning, care, and love just as my people have done for me-because I am an enthusiastic, hard-working, and cooperative person. (159)

2. If you are selected as a Rodriguez Scholar, how do you see yourself contributing to the Washington University community?

If I have a chance to be a Rodriguez Scholars, I want to participate in as many activities as I can, including volunteering for community service: Relay For Life, Alternative Spring Break, and Service First, and meeting with University, community, non-profit organization, such as A Better World, Peace For Kids, and St. Louis Area Foodbank, leaders in order to learn how I can improve my skills of giving a hand for others. Moreover, I like to make students, especially ethnic minorities, inspired by the facts that their culture would be embraced and that they would have the opportunities to learn about others' diverse cultures. I also love to contribute my efforts to make people in community to know why everyone should help others in corner of the city, how we can give our time and energy to our neighbors, and how great it is to share tears and laughter together through the indispensible works with people around them. (158)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
PLEASE help me!
yf8651 16 / 31  
I want to give back to others just as people have done for me, I am really enthusiastic about learning how to make a positive impact on others.

since I have known how to adjust myself to diverse cultures and people, to give my culture to others, and to learn others' cultures, I am a cooperative.

Hope that helps!

Home / Scholarship / 3 adjectives to describe myself & how i will contribute it --brief essays