Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Thesis statment for globalization Issues

patel09111 1 / -  
We were given to write a proposal i submitted the following

The story "Interpreter of maladies" by a famous writer Jhumpa Lahiri, describes the globalization Issues which reflects the current situation of the Americas. The story is reality as there are numerous people in America which are benefited by Globalization.

I recived the following questions back from professor so can you please help me answering those.

What is your research question? What are you investigating?
Nesreen 15 / 41  
Maybe you can tell him "How does the Globalization affect American life??" "How will American benefit from the Globalization? In which aspects the Globalization benefit American lives "
Google this:
how to write good research questions

The prof wants you to come up with a question that you will try to answer by using research. So, if you are going to write about the ways people benefited from globalization, you could write this:

What are the ways people in [name of country] are benefited by globalization?

You can also ask,
Which kinds of people in [name of country] benefit from globalization?

I hope that helps you! It is important for you to google around and understand what a good research question is.
HELP15 - / 1  
How period of development projects relates to period of globalization; Need Headstart

Questions I have to answer. How does the period of the development project relate to the period of globalization? And what are the characteristics of debt restructuring/rescheduling-and what effect does this have on the goal of development?

I am not asking for complete answers I can plagiarize with, I am just asking for a headstart. I have noo clue what to write and I seriously need help on this. I just need an idea to get me writing.
davesh82 - / 7 2  
Hi there

Not sure if the below attachment can help you. But better try reading you might get some good information.
Not able to upload file due to size issue. You can get information from Google..

Regards
Davesh

Home / Research Papers / Thesis statment for globalization Issues