Research paper and topic on six sigma

ketan kava 1 / -  
Hi i want 2 reseach paper on six sigma consept related to manufacturing system..
PeterV 3 / 4  
I at one point studied Six Sigma process from afar and suggest the following.

1. I believe Purdue has a program that could offer background on process
2. Bechtel ( although construction) uses this tool extensively
3. Motorola may have great info on its use, at one point they where leaders in the field.

Hope This Helps.

Peter
That's great info Peter. Ketan, it will be good if you try writing some material and post it for our corrections. We can't do your work FOR you. We're only here to help IMPROVE your work..

:)
uraundhakar - / 1  
topic regading the 6-sigma/stochastic /demography

I m Umesh. just, i hv completed my M.Sc. in statistics...

I want to go in Research area... plz giv me an idea about topic regading the 6-sigma/stochastic /demography... plz.... frind, help me... i m waiting for ur reply...
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
You have completed your Master's in statistics. And you want us to tell you what topic you should choose for your research? We can help you write up your research. We can even help you choose among possible topics, assisting you in determining which are feasible and which might be too hard for you to do. But, as the one with an advanced degree in statistics who will be doing the research, you've got to identify topics that are (a) of interest to you, and (b) can be investigated by means that are within your skill-set.
Musman - / 1  
Research Topics on Six Sigma

Hi. I have to do research on six sigma and a thesis after it. I have read the literature and many other research papers associated with it, but I am not getting the problem statements which we are facing currently. Can anyone guide me?.
I am not getting the problem statements which we are facing currently.

I don't understand what you mean.

Are you responsible for writing a report all about six sigma? If so, just start writing. Write about what one journal article says, then another, and then another.

Write several paragraphs, and do not worry about if they flow together well.

After you have written several paragraphs, go back and write an intro that gives a thoughtful THESIS STATEMENT which will be the theme for the report.

But do not worry about that right now. For now, just write one sentence about six sigma, and then explain that sentence with a few more. That'll be one of the body paragraph. Does this help?

Home / Essays / Research paper and topic on six sigma