Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Research Paper: Formulating Statement of the Problem (animal cruelty)

bad3ip420 1 / -  
Hi guys, I really need some help on my paper

My thesis statement is "Factors like Culture, Government priorities, People's mental state affect the implementation of the Laws against Animal Cruelty in the Philippines"

I'm having some trouble formulating the statement of the problem. I need some ideas from you guys. thx
The problem statement will have to be something about what cruelty is being used against animals there or the ineffectiveness of steps that have been taken to advocate for the animals.

Your three-part thesis will require three separate paragraphs -- one for each point you want to make. Each paragraph should begin with a topic sentence that tells clearly how that factor affects cruelty to animals.

In a research paper, if a "statement of the problem" is required it must be something that costs money, limits understanding, interferes with some professional practice, hurts people, and so forth.

Your problem statement can simply be a statement of the problem compelling you to look at the reasons why. You named these three reasons, so make a problem statement that says something like,"Specific factors are interfering with the reform of animal cruelty laws in the Philippines, and these need to be identified before they can be mitigated."

Home / Research Papers / Research Paper: Formulating Statement of the Problem (animal cruelty)