Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

introductory paragraph about the negative impact of Facebook

amandalazar 1 / -  
My research question is "How has facebook impacted society in a negative way?" My thesis is "Facebook has ultimately created some adverse impacts on society. People are now being exposed to the outgrowth of generating privacy issues, cyber-bulling, and the lack of face to face interaction and socialization."

I'm concerned in making my introductory paragraph flow and sound interesting. I was hoping someone could help me accomplish this? Please tell me if my thesis is poor and what I should fix too. Thank you so much your help means a lot.
"Facebook has ultimately created some adverse impacts on society. People are now being exposed to the outgrowth of generating privacy issues, cyber-bulling, and the lack of face to face interaction and socialization."

Facebook has ultimately given rise to some negative impacts on society. People are now being exposed with privacy issues, cyber-bulling while distancing them from face-to-face human interactions and socialization.

Well... I think you can follow more or less the basic structure for the introduction, but of course with more spice added to it :D

Home / Research Papers / introductory paragraph about the negative impact of Facebook