Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 8

(the first real Americans) John Smith and Mary Rowlandson Research Essays

ramonalford 2 / 1  
John Smith and Mary Rowlandson are examples of the first real Americans because they are successful, heroic, and inventive. People can not be a country that most of the world looked up to. People are inspired to be American because John Smith and Mary Rowlandson were truly to have shared their own personal journals and life that people can look forward to read about. They should be proud of celebrate celeberating the American people whose who are the big honor by the traditional way of life and showing of love. They represented the best example of being honest with these kinds of expectations which can be loyal and new experiences. People admired the these two famous American because they have paved the way to a land of freedom and have given freedom of choices. People admired the these famous artists in many ways and even survived their experiences as American.

John Smith and Mary Rowland became those of the first most successful people in the colonies known as the past 300 years. They were more important to the success and survival; their lives realized which was reflected incredible bravery . John Smith and Mary Rowlandson's accomplishments were that they never give up on their own beliefs. Their narrative of the captivity stores of people believed this success is mostly the result of their challenging. The actions of John Smith and Mary Rowlandson demonstrate how they were fighting for their lives to save the freedoms.

In addition, John Smith and Mary Rowlandson were heroic people whowere the first whose have made to make/have made American culture what is today. They have become heroic people in American history because they encountered the dangerous events due to the new day that they wanted to start in this new world. They found themselves something to life whose lived through their eventful life (did you mean to live through their eventful lives so what were changed forever? Do you mean 'they found themselves something to live their eventful lives which were changed forever?) were changed forever because they exemplified the American hero to make the best of their civilizations. However, as John Smith and Mary Rowlandson found their hearts about time as run away. They found their way over exaggerated the harsh of the Indians and they are the heroic rescue of the captivity. John Smith and Mary Rowlandson fulfilled the heroic roles of both the New England and the colonial American woman.

Furthermore,people were the first of the most inventive journals -things in colonial history of time that they want wanted to prove people their journals were fantastic. They have purposes for their writings for their life and journals. John Smith and Mary Robinson only keep the journals and wrote something down everyday more more everyday like see seeing their lifestyle narrator of the story that can be proved with facts. However, as they finally realized that they could be expected to write the mixed feeling with emotion stories.

Finally, the first 300 years of the general history American American history for many things by their characteristics. They were inspired by people ever even more and made their heroic history back in the world. John Smith and Mary Rowlandson wrote the most inventive ways that make sense to people. These characteristics of successful people are the perfect example of role model for people. The time of their lives Their lifetime and their point of view must be mentioned what were important in their characteristics can be a helpful tool in the world today.
amrosca 4 / 130  
Hei Ramon!

First of all, I don't know if you were assigned this subject or you picked it out yourself, but it's a great subject. The essay however is rather boring; every single paragraph depicts John and Mary as these admirable figures among the colonists. And there's nothing more to them. Try to place them in an historic context. Question their actions. Search for an interesting controversial moment in their lives.

In addition, John Smith and Mary Rowlandson were the first whose have made American culture what is today. -- NO SHIT!!! HAHAHAHA. Here you have a great possibility of making your essay original. Compare the "successful, heroic, and inventive" characters of the past to the corrupt and selfish leaders of your country today.

Also it's quite irritating (exp. in the 3rd para) to see so many times "heroic".
I won't correct grammar because I'm pretty bad myself, but you have lots of sentences with two predicates. Run over the text one more time please.

The subject is -as I already said- great. Use the opportunity and write something great. You can do better!!! ;D
violonc_21 4 / 13  
Dear ramonalford. These are some my suggestions. Hope it can help you. Your idea is good and you can only correct some sentences which go with structures.You can rewrite this essay after adding and correcting. I am also practing writing English so here you can consult. Wish you a good health, success and a happy life!
puertoricanking - / 1  
thank for telling me what is right from wrong? I have to start over again to writing my essay again
amrosca 4 / 130  
Not only is your essay (still!) full of disturbing repetitions, but it is also (still!) monotonous and thus boring. I think you have been given enough advice to try to improve this piece of writing yourself. If you do that, I can guarantee you that someone will spell-check it again! :)
OP ramonalford 2 / 1  
Well, i am profoundly deaf and just be patient with me.. I need someone please check my grammars because my essays due on June 20
amrosca 4 / 130  
Well, how about you don't think about it for a day? Maybe then you'll be able to spot at least some of the flaws of your essay. It's not good to get your essay written by others because ... well, they might crap your swag!!!

Please try to come up with a better version! You can if you put your mind to it. :)
John Smith and Mary Rowlandson are examples of the first real Americans because they are successful, heroic, and inventive.

I think the first sentence is interesting! It makes me want to know about these people...

People can not be a country that most of the world looked up to. What people do you mean? Well, you can just leave this sentence out.

People are inspired to be American, because John Smith and Mary Rowlandson were truly to have shared their own personal journals and life that people can look forward to reading about.

They should be proud of celebrat e celebrating the American people whose who are the big honor by the traditional way of life and showing of love.

People admire the these two famous Americans because they have paved the way to a land of freedom and have given freedom of choice.-----Hey, your English is not so bad! The meaning is clear. It just takes some time. Practice these corrections.

People admired admire the these famous artists in many ways, and they admire the artists' ability to survive their experiences as Americans.

In addition, John Smith and Mary Rowlandson were heroic people, because they were the first to make American culture what is today.

However, as they finally realized that they could be expected to write about mixed feeling with emotional stories.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / (the first real Americans) John Smith and Mary Rowlandson Research Essays