Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Draft Research Paper on: Legalization of Marijuana in America :Let's legalize it

charlnettew12 1 / -  
Areas in which my writing has shown weakness in the past.
My weakness in writing research papers now, and in the past is first my grammar, and punctuations. I have problems with choosing the right words in the paper, the correct punctuations for the sentence, or paragraph. Another weakness is waiting to the last minute to do the work, or procrastinating with what is needed for the paper.

Writing is always been an issue and a weakness for me. My comprehensive skills play a big role in my weakness as well, because I can read what is needed but remembering what I read have been a problem. I find it difficult at time to right, even with notes it seem hard. I'm more as a free writer, I write what comes to mind, thinking it's right at that time so I don't read it out loud much. That's another weakness, NOT READING OUT LOUD. Even on text messages, Facebook messages, and e-mails, I seem to have grammar problems, and punctuation problems.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Now then, where's your post?
If you think that you need some feedback, you post your writing as a preliminary draft here. Or, if you don't want to post it, use this site to look at other peoples' essays for ideas.

Home / Research Papers / Draft Research Paper on: Legalization of Marijuana in America :Let's legalize it