Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

(summer internship program) - Cover letter for position at Museum

kawsneffect 8 / 37  
Hi all,

Basically the cover letter needs to include why i would be a good candidate for the job and what I hope to gain from the experience. Critiques, comments, improvements are all welcome. Thanks

Dear Meep intern recruiters,

I am writing in response to the opening position for Museum Education and employment program summer internship.
I believe my experience with customer service at my previous job, Keyfood will make me an ideal candidate for this opening. I'd like to think I am a humanitarian. I have worked with many customers on a day-to-day basis, am extremely patient & want nothing more than to see them walk out happy at the end of the day. I am punctual, responsible and I adapt to task relatively quick.

The opportunity to be employed here will help better explore my field of interest before I am really to be fully committed. i hope to equipped the skills and knowledge i learn to my future careers.

If given the opportunity to be apart of your program, I will establish myself to be a great asset for the team and for the business. I have attached my resume for your review. If you have any further questions or requests, feel free to contact me by email at ---------------- or by phone at ------------. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you in the coming weeks.

Best regards,
I believe my experience with customer service at my previous job at Keyfood, will make me an ideal candidate for this opening.

I am punctual, responsible and I adapt to new tasks relatively quickly .

The opportunity to be employed here will help me better explore my field of interest before I am ready to be fully committed.

I hope to become equipped with the skills and knowledge i needfor my future careers .

If given the opportunity to be a part of your program, I will establish myself to be a great ...

Always capitalize your 'I's. Good luck with the job!

:)
OP kawsneffect 8 / 37  
ahhhh, my grammars are flawed. Thanks for the corrections, much appreciated. :)

Home / Letters / (summer internship program) - Cover letter for position at Museum