Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Recommendation letters -Master Program in Geology @ UTromso Norway

asifraja123 1 / 3  
Please check my Recommendation letters, i shall be thanks very much for help. i need urgent reply as i am going to apply for admission

Recommendation letter -1
To Whom It May Concern:

It is my pleasure to recommend Summyia khatoon Asif for admission to Master Programme in Geology at University of Tromso Norway.I am a teacher of 'Exploration Geophysics' at Quaid-i-azam University Islamabad, Pakistan. I came to know Summyia when I was her Supervisor for ES -499: Dissertation (Geological Interpretation of 2-Dimensional Seismic Data). The Dissertation comprised interpreting, contouring the 2D Seismic Reflection Data and Reservoir Characterization with the help of Well Log Data. Summyia distinguished herself by submitting an exceptionally well researched and interesting Dissertation. I would rank her in the top 5% of the students that I have supervised in the past five years in respect of her writing ability and research skills.

Overall, Summyia is highly intelligent and has excellent analytical & research skills. Her dissertation on 'Reservoir Characterization of Yazman Block using Seismic Line 916-YZM-07 & Well Bijnot # 01'demonstrated her ability to come a detailed understanding of the subjects of Seismic, Geological Practical's-Ι & ΙΙ, Petroleum and Structural Geology. Her overall intelligence is also reflected in her grades for the course, which were by far one of the best in the class.

Summyia has excellent communication skills. Her written work is both clear and concise, and interesting to read. She demonstrated her oral articulateness in the discussion sections that were an integral part of the course. Students were required to analyze problematic situations, and to develop and argue for their own views with regard to the issue in question. Summyia was highly proficient in applying the course material in analyzing the problematic situations. She always explained her views very concisely and gave supporting arguments that were both clear and persuasive. Summyia also demonstrated good team working skills in group assignments.

At a personal level, Summyia is a well disciplined, industrious student with a pleasant personality. She went well beyond the course requirements in the quantity and quality of his project, putting in a lot of extra research and attending lab & office hours every week. Throughout the project, she demonstrated great perseverance and initiative. She was not only interested in and motivated to learn the material, but put great work into assimilating it to her own experience and developing her own ideas about each Geological and Geophysical topic that we discussed.

Finally, after studying the entry requirements for 'M.Sc in Geology' at University Of Tromso, I have reached at the conclusion that Summyia is unquestionably an exceptional candidate for M.Sc study in Geology. Summyia's work in dissertation ES-499 suggests that she would greatly benefit from the opportunities for intellectual development provided by a sustained period of Master's study. She has proven herself to have the perseverance and initiative, and the intellectual creativity necessary to complete an advanced Master's Degree. I would therefore highly recommend Summyia khatoon Asif. If her performance in my class is a good indication of how she would perform as a Master's student, she would be an extremely positive asset to your program.

If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Recommendation letter- 2

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm proud to recommend Mrs. Summyia Khatoon Asif for admission to the master program in Geology at University of Tromso Norway. I know her since her 1st semester as one of the brightest student at the department of Earth Sciences. I taught her several courses during her M.Sc and I assess her performance in them to be excellent. The nature of the questions she asked during the lecture indicates that she tries to grasp the concepts with finest details. She is an excellent problem solver. It seems as if she has a taste for difficult and complicated problems. I found that she solved tough quizzes and test questions with relish.

Mrs. Summyia has a deep understanding and a penetrating insight of the concepts that have come across during her course work. She has firm grasp of the theoretical aspects as well as practical implications of the ideas presented to her. Mrs. Summyia has shown a capacity for both being punctual and persistent. She is a motivated and innovative individual who works with dedication and likes to meet the deadlines. I was a member of the panel that evaluated her Final semester dissertation. I have found her work to be complete and highly original. She also demonstrated that in addition to being a superb performer in an individual capacity, she can work in concert as a team member. Her language and communication skills-a prime indicator of one's level of intellect, are extraordinary. Her manner of conveying ideas is singular and articulate. I have found her to be an intelligent, hardworking, diligent and very determined student. By means of her extra-ordinary academic abilities she managed to secure 4th position in the entire department.

Mrs. Summyia has an unending enthusiasm for higher studies and an unrivalled thirst for knowledge in her chosen field of study. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she has the capability and potential to take up her M.Sc at an elite institution such as yours. Her case for admission to the master program at your department is therefore highly recommended. I believe that not only would she be able to make a rewarding use of her stay at your institution, there's a lot that she might be contributing on the basis of her excellent portfolio.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
I put my comments on the first letter in the following link :"essayforum.com/resumes-letters-19/please-check-recommendation-letter-thanks-very-much-help-43522/".

Mrs. Summyia Khatoon Asi

are you married? If NO, you cannot use "Mrs".

I'm proud to

do not use contractions

I taught her severalShe took several courses from me during her M.Sc and I assess her performance in them to be excellent.

The nature of the questions she asked during the lecture indicatesrevealed that she triestried to grasp the concepts with finest details. She is an excellent problem solver. It seems as if she has a taste for difficult and complicated problems. I found that she solved tough quizzes and test questions with relish.

Mrs. Summyia has a deep understanding and a penetrating insightofabout the concepts that have come across during her course work. She has firm grasp of the theoretical aspects as well as practical implications of the ideas presented to her.
OP asifraja123 1 / 3  
thank you very much. i will need more coments from others members as well

Home / Letters / Recommendation letters -Master Program in Geology @ UTromso Norway