Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Letter of recommendation from former employee for architecture graduate school

dana28 1 / -  
Dear all, My former employee wrote me a letter of recommendation and asked me to go over it, my native language is not english so I would appreciate if you can view and correct this letter of recommendation. Thanks a lot!

Dear M.ARCH II Admissions Office:

Last January, I learned that Dana Arazi had decided to take her creativity and curiosity to the next level by applying for admission to Copper Union's M.Arch program. Before waiting for him to ask, I offered to write her a letter of recommendation because I honestly believe she has the potential to shine in that program and lead a strong design team in the future. I was her direct supervisor in XXXX XXX architecture firm, a well established company that build more than 50 projects: residential, commercial and preservation. During her time in the office Dana also showed strong talent and outstanding skills, both professional and personal. I found her to be consistently pleasant, tackling all assignments with dedication and a smile and that makes her, in my opinion, an excellent candidate for your program.

Besides being a joy to work with, Dana is a take-charge person who is able to present creative and execute them to perfection. She has consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a dedication to success. Her efforts have produced high quality results time and time again. Last year Dana suggested the office will participate in an annual exhibition of leading architecture firm in Israel. In a short period of time, and in addition to her other duties in the office Dana was able to plan a very impressing stand, coordinating between all the different parties to create a very successful result. It was indeed a small scaled project but her ability to plan, coordinate and execute everything by her self while also being involved in routine work of the office, really impressed me.

Though she was an asset to our planing and designing efforts, Dana was also extraordinarily helpful in other areas of the company. In addition to being an important part in a design team for residential project of the office, Dana assumed a leadership role in the office P.R, upgrading the office's web site and re designing our conference room.

For these reasons, I highly recommend Andrew Fuller as a candidate for your MBA program. She is hard working, highly creative and eager to learn and would make a great asset to any academic program.

Sincerely,

XXXXX, Owner

Home / Letters / Letter of recommendation from former employee for architecture graduate school