Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'Miss Avsever greatly desires to go to U.S.A' Letter of recommendation to art gallery

zezeza 2 / 1  
urgenttt!!!! This is referance paper.I live in Turkey and I will apply art gallery to intern in New York.I need corrected paper gramaticly.

To Whom It My Concern,
Miss Avsever has been a student of Architecture department on Middle East Technical University. I have had an occasion to observe Avsever 's studies at close hand for 5 years. I observe her respect of not only educational life but also social activities. In this regard, Avsever has acquired a very strong background in artistic conception. Because she take part of different workshops about art and architecture, she has necessary informations about this field. Especially she is selected Yahşibey Workshop in İzmir which is one of the significant project to display her artistic skill. I supported her to continue this success.

Moreover, she has very motivated, hardworking person. When we perform our project on different exhibiton area, Avsever shows her social performance talking with others on general specific subjects. On the our collective activities, I realize that she is good also group works. Sometimes we perform team works for big exhibitions. On these works, she is full of initiative and ready to assume any given responsibility.

As an architectural student, she has required aesthetical care and in this perspective she is master of basic art and architectural conceptions, materials. Especially, I observe her on my work 'see you camouflage', which is against to war. The aim of this performance is to create against war object by using different materials such as timber, iron wire etc. Combination of these materials has significant importance because of giving disaster effect to visitors. Miss Avsever is assistant of me to create our objects and help me to plan and coordinate of exhibition field.

She has also social responsibilities about environmental and cultural issues. Another our collective is Munzur Performance Workshop .We organized this workshop to take attention for environmental distraction and cultural assimilation their religion in Munzur region. Furthermore, this project is supported from government. When we arrange this activity, Avsever is a part of art workshop as a leader. In this workshop, she and her team produce creative, colorful models to describe damage on this region. Especially, these objects interest people of Munzur.After this workshop, a manifesto is declared and objects are exhibited on Ankara which is capital of Turkey and highlighted on media.

Miss Avsever greatly desires to go to U.S.A to carry out his internship there. Her aim is to increase his experience and knowledge and also keep in contact with the most up-to-date artistic developments and architectural design. For this reason, I am writing this letter of recommendation, and trust that Avsever is ready for a fruitful and successful period of internship. In this respect, I strongly recommend him for studies in your museum, without any reservations at all.

Yours Faithfully,
jajadiba 5 / 15  
you may have to check on your spelling especially exhibition.

Moreover, she is motivated and hardworking person too

On our collective activities, I realize that she is good in group works.

As an architectural student, she needs aesthetical care on her masterpieces because she studied a master of basic art and architectural conceptions and materials. Especially for her project 'see you camouflage', which is against war. Combination of these materials have given such a significant importances due to its huge impact to visitors. Miss Avsever is my assistant in creating our projects and help me to plan and coordinate exhibition field. She has also social responsibility regarding environmental and cultural issues. Another our collective is Munzur Performance Workshop .We organized the workshop to inculcate environmental distraction and cultural assimilation of religion in Munzur region. Furthermore, the project is supported from the government. When we arranged the activity, Avsever is a leader of the art workshop. In the workshop, she and her team have had produced creative and colourful models to describe the damage of the region. After the workshop, a manifesto is declared and the projects will be exhibit in Ankara, a capital of Turkey.

you should also check on your grammar. hope that my comments can help you to write better.

Home / Letters / 'Miss Avsever greatly desires to go to U.S.A' Letter of recommendation to art gallery