Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Letter to dad - he visited us in Philippines

Henie 2 / 3  
hello dad
its been a week now since you left philippines. I am really happy to see you and verry thankful you visited us. I am really sory I can't talk traight infront of you when you were here because i dont know where to start talking and asking you. I really missed you already eventhough its been a while you were with us. I have been calling and texting your smart number. And the last time I call your phone it was cannot be reach.

anyway, how are now dad? I hope you are now ok and doing well with your work. I have not sent our photos during you visited us here because my phone did not work already it sounds weird that its just now that my phone is not working. its been 2months since my phone fall in the floor and got cracked but still working but then it was last monday when I was about to use my phone and found out that it did not work already. I'm not using anymore because i can't even scroll and even answer the one who are calling.

I will just send it to you the photos after if my phone will get ok because I need to send my phone to the iphone store so that they will fix it.

Home / Letters / Letter to dad - he visited us in Philippines