Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

A Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management programme - Motivational Letter

giggyluv43 2 / 3  
Hello friends
I need an assistance in editing this essay and i would also like if you give me ideas because i have to write up to three to four pages.the question goes like this:Write a motivational letter on why you want to study abroad,write about the course,skills achievement and extracuricular activities,voluntary work based on the chosen course,write about your present or previous studies that relates to the course,experience to skills or qualities related to the course..

Thanks ideas and criticism are accepted ...please this urgent.

I am very pleased to apply for admission into a Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management programme offered by your prestigous university ( University of xx).My interest for Marketing Management arose during my school days in the secondary school where I was taught Economics,Commerce and Business Studies, I enjoyed the topics,I learnt a lot of statistical skills and knowledge on how to apply on my personal life and business values too. I am keen in Business Studies because I learnt more about how the world works,impact on international trade,firm and industry,it informed me on decisions about consumers and marketer,on how businesses are run,an interesting aspect in the interaction between customer and the worker,i have always been fascinated with functioning of the market,processes of selling and attracting and retaining customers.It has been my dream to be a sucessful marketing professional and eventually grow and become self employed.Marketing will also give me practical entrepreneurial skills to be able to handle my personal business in the future because I have a dream to operate my own businesses and be employer of labour in the future after adequate qualifications in Marketing Management by moving up in ladder and also to pursue a Masters degrees and many years of cognate professional experience in the sector of the economy and i will only achieve on adequate observation,practice,innovation,networking and dedication.

My participation in the programme will open doors for international networking and job opportunities for me which has been my greatest dream to meet and share knowledge and experience with colleagues from different parts of the world for all-round education. I will be grateful for a dream come true that I am a successful marketing professional.

For the last six years I have taken part in a voluntary work three times in a week at my local community that includes rendering help to the needy,associating with them to know more about their way of life,their feelings,cultural ethnics,I also brought aids to the people,social amenities of the standard of the people in the community,serving food to those less fortunate,I improved on my communication skills and improving my relationship with the less fortunate and colleagues. I have been an active student during my times at Negbenebor international school and Word of faith group of school

I have also worked for a computer firm called CCT(complete computers technology) ,I enjoyed working with the firm,I learnt a lot of computing skills and knowledge such as inputting database management, basic programming and data processing. I also built a good communication and strategy skills on my working weeks in a boutique store,I learnt a lot of insight in the market and retail business.

I like to broaden my understanding,knowledge and skills while working with others and also learning from them in the change,rate and variety of product and services,In doing this,University is definitely the only means that will help me to experience this. Education is not the only thing i derive pleasure from, I also like sports(races,marching and discus) because sport for me is a social,entertaining activity which helps to co-operate with other teams ,I also find internet and technology interesting because it is important academically in searching for informations,buying textbooks/source materials online,communication (such as email for contacting potential data sources or emailing my works to a teacher/lecturer,communicating with the general populous on facilities and technology in general. The academic world would collapse without technology these days, breakthroughs in medicine, business,education, communication, security, transportation...There is nothing more important in academia these days than modern technology, and it is all around us.

I enjoy designs and art where I did a two years course in Graphics Designs in Italy,I did the program because I have passion in creating,editing and publishing design articles,I am very focused when it deals with Education,and well-disciplined.I can be in a class of people from different races because i feel comfortable and it gives me the sense of humor,diverse culture of the people of their respective background,it makes me more cultured socially and mentally

I know studying in the XX is a perfect opportunity for me to study,it has a highly-developed and safe country with good quality education standard which is known globally and research opportunities. It is also a beautiful country with a welcoming and friendly culture. It will also give me the opportunity in meeting new people,experiencing new cultures,seeing new sights,chance to develop new interests and friendships and become more independent. The XX have a good sense of humour,they allow people to express their own point of view or opinions which its very hard likewise some other countries. I choose to study in the XX because of its high educational standard and availability of modern facilities for learning and always willing seasoned lecturers of international repute. The University is also cosmopolitan in nature with students from different nationalities and cultures. The University also offers opportunities for networking for knowledge and experience in an international class between colleagues and lecturers. I will also learn different cultures and working with people from different nationalities and these will add to my social and academic development to give me a brighter future.

I would be very grateful if my application is considered.
Marketing will also give me practical entrepreneurial skills to be enable me to handle my ...

personal business in the future, because I have a dream to operate my own businesses and be an employer of labour in the future after gaining adequate qualifications in...

I also built good communication and strategy skills during my working weeks in a boutique store,I learnt gained a lot of insight in the market and retail business.

Capitalize Internet.

and technology interesting because it is important academically in searching for informations information, buying textbooks/source materials online,communication ...

The XX have a good sense of humour, and they allow people to express their own points of view or opinions, which is very hard for people in some other countries.

:-)

Home / Letters / A Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management programme - Motivational Letter