First & Last Name:||Turbina|
Registration Date:||Mar 30, 2011|
|Last Post: ||Sep 1, 2011|
- In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today
- Alice Walker's Beauty and its change over time
- people who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in village
- IELTS CAM 7 T4 TASK 1-----electricity production indicated in pie chart
- Juvenile delinquency and mothers'care-ielts task 2
- "a survey of children's activities" - IELTS writing task 1 sample: Pie Graph
- The rulers are well-educated; Directors of large companies receive big salaries
- should school child be limited on the hours of watching tv program and movie?
- IELTS--mobile phone and youngsters, a necessity or evil
- IELTS: Should we ban all forms of advertising?
- Tell me about your country
- Life succeeds in that, it seems to fail
- IELTS writing - Academic study vs pratical matters learning
- IELTS: (people worked in 4 sectors in UK) DESCRIBE A TABLE
- "Censorship of TV/Radio" - GMAT essay - Analysis of an Issue
- Ielts essay: how does technology impact on the way we interact?
- Ielts: (the adverse effect on our local culture) Globalization's effect and solution
- Should history be taught in academic life of any student?
- "To stay in the community and a higher education for my dream" UC DAVIS Waitlist
- "The Small Girl" - a person in the business world that has had an influence on you
- Spending life time in a changing manner. IELTS Task 2
- IELTS (task 2) A year break for traveling or work before joining university.
- Creating an ideal society. If it's possible, how can we do it?
- "My Motivation; nothing truly goes as planned or how people want it" - UC Davis
- GETTING GOOD GRADES and achieving success in school
- How can we control traffic jams? Flying cars?
- (IELTS) pressure on students good or not?
- <Ielts> group study or study alone? group-studying couldn't be ignored
- Leadership, Knowledge, Adversity, Service, Challenge, Goals - insight resume
- "a merchant in the year 1000 CE" - a diary on the silk road
- <Ielts> traditonal skills should be protected?
- "doing the same things and avoiding change?" - my target is 7 band
- IELTS Task 2: people will spend less time on cooking food
- Access to defendants' past criminal record - helpful and fair or not?
- [IELTS] fixed punishment or take into account circumstances
- "unusual to see a soldier contribute to his nation" Commonapp essay to Ivys
- Why are people attracted to dangerous sports, activities? 'to expose themselves'
- Ielts graph: Mobile Phones Market in 2005 & 2006
- [Ielts]anti-social behavior,why and solution..
- (IELTS topic) innate talent or pratice makes perfect?
- [ielts graph] Underground Railway Systems / popularity
- Children at work: damaging and wrong?
- Independent life or living with family?
- Advantages and disadvantages of portable entertainment devices (MP3, DVD)
- (chart) Leisure activity in different ages, IELTS Task 1
- [IELTS] letter-writing skills will disapear, agree or not?
- Which is major influence in our life, characteristics we are born with or experience
- Family and community / School / Experiences / Relationships
- [IELTS] attitude to Space Research
- People are more independent in the modern world? - IELTS