Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 3

Reversed perspectives against the current educational system

Alten82 1 / -  
Once I stand on the platform, I couldn't help sharing the experiences which I have ever immersed and undergone throughout the Europe with my students. I can tell that they are exceedingly eager for knowing the different world outside even if their minds have been imprisoned since their childhood.

"Spiritual shackle"

In comparison with teaching them the textbook, I'd rather to encourage (precisely, "abet" is much more appropriate word to portray WHAT I HAVE DONE in my class)them to read "the Spirit of Laws" by CˇLˇMontesquieu, to travel during the vacations and to use their own minds, pondering morality issues instead of mechanically reciting the hypocritical textbooks.
sr2310 - / 1  
This needs much more work. Please take more care of your grammar, sentence structure and punctuation.
phatz025 3 / 6 2  
As I stand on the platform, I can tell that their eyes exceedingly sent me messages of eagerness of knowing the different world outside. Though as if those minds were imprisoned from their childhood.

Instead of elaborating the textbook itself, I'd rather encourage .... to bring it with them, during travels, or even vacation stays. Instead of divulging into some hypocritical textbooks.

Home / Grammar, Usage / Reversed perspectives against the current educational system