Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 3

Help me on the translated text of UNG vision and missions.

akbartaufiq25 7 / 81 54  
Hello team! I would like to ask for comments regarding the translation of vision and missions of a postgraduate degree in my university.

Postgraduate School, Universitas Negeri Gorontalo
Master of English Education Program

Our Vision:
By the year of 2035, our master program will be the excellent, professional, and competitive major in English education within South East Asia.
Our Missions:
Provide an innovative and professional learning, especially the research-based learning and problem solving, regarding the English language learning.
Conduct advanced English language research to promote sciences and wealth in society.
Disseminate sophisticated and innovative English language learning through community service which encompasses both the formal and informal education.
Cooperate with several international and national universities, professional associations, as well as other civil organizations which encourage the collaborative program in the English language learning coverage.

Best regards.
Muhammad, here's what I have for your essay.

Our Vision:
By the year of 2035, our masters program
will be theproduce excellent, professionals, and, competitive with a major in English education within South East Asia.

Our Missions :
- Provide an innovative and professional learning, especially the research-based learning and problem solving method, regardingwith regards to the English language learning .

- Conduct advanced English language research to promote sciences and wealth and sciences in the society.

- community service whichthat encompasses

- whichwho encourages athe collaborative program in the English language learning coverage .

There you have it Muhammad, you have a very noble aspiration for the students who will be taking classes under your guidance in this institution, I do pray and hope that you will practice what you preach and do let us know when you need extra hand, we will be here for you.
OP akbartaufiq25 7 / 81 54  
What a great inputs, Ivy. Thank you for your wish and pray; it motivates me a lot! The same pray and wish to you as well :D

Ivy, would you mind to explain me the difference of "with regards" and "regarding" since I am a little bit confused to put the phrases in my writing. I still need some guidances from senior like you and the other members of EF. Cheers.

Home / Grammar, Usage / Help me on the translated text of UNG vision and missions.