Stop Look And Go (topic for micro presentation)

kadir 1 / 2  
hii i get this topic for micro presentation 'stop look and go'. please help me soon what to say about this. i am looking for mba admission and in interview this is the topic. please help
christ13 1 / 1  
maybe you can say about people should act than just giving comment, and give specific sample :)
'stop look and go'

It sounds like the method I use when I cross a busy street.

I really do not think I understand the question yet. Can you give some more info? I hope you have a lot of success with this, and I want to help if you can explain a little more about their question.

:-)
OP kadir 1 / 2  
we have micro presentation and topic is stop, look and go. there is nothing extra information i know. interview is for mba course
It seems that this slogan, "Stop, look, and go," must come from some essay or book... or it must come from some kind of presentation that someone made.

Maybe it is totally abstract, and you are supposed to apply these words to the specialization that interests you?

If I were to use these words, I would say I stop my own creative activity, look at a person's writing project, and go to my word program to help them improve it.

How do you use those words in your work?
OP kadir 1 / 2  
Most of us know the functions of traffic lights around us. The lights indicates when to stop, when to prepare to stop and when we can proceed. Those who do not follows might face consequences of being penalized or most likely, fatal accident.

In my opinion, the SLG ways of control can relates to our life. If practice effectively, it actually plays an important roles in our day to day life. Hence in life, whatever we do, we need to know and understand when to go ahead, when to slow down and when to stop or discontinue.

Another version which resembles the SLG, a more complete and precise is when writing an essay. When writing an essay, we put in a quite a number of symbols ; comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark, and so on... Besides words, all these symbols will determine and enhanced the meaning and flow of the essay that we penned down.

Like penning an essay, in the life of notorious and demanding society, it is essential to realized how to slow things down; when to pause and take the next step or action; what is more important; which should be prioritized; why the need to ask questionnaire and enquiries; and when to start a new paragraph for all sort of self-initiative actions.

To me, I feel that the most important one is when and why we need to STOP and then RESTART again. Stop pursuing unrealistic vision and dreams. Discontinue mission that leads you nowhere. Change passage when routes are not materialized. CLOSE the chapter and RESTART a new chapter of LIFE. Well, all the past will only make you wiser, better and stronger.
Let me try to find some of your mistakes...

Those who do not follow the directions might face consequences of being penalized, or most likely, a fatal accident.

Way = it
Ways = they
In my opinion, the SLG ways of control can relates relate to our life. If practice effectively, it they actually plays play an important role in our ...

Discontinue the mission that leads you nowhere. Change passage when routes are not materialized. CLOSE the chapter and RESTART a new chapter of LIFE. Well, all the past will only make you wiser, better and stronger.----Very good... this is one of my favorite essays. Thanks for sharing this! You have some mistakes with you English, but you also have some great WISDOM!
SJ23 1 / 10  
In everyone's life, time comes when things dun go according to the plan no matter how hard u try and that is the moment when one shud stop, look forward to alternatives and other opportunities and go for it...and i think u shud include some personal example to make strong impression specially in interview.

btw i really like the last pare...gud luck :)

Home / Graduate / Stop Look And Go (topic for micro presentation)