Statement of objective-SINGAPORE MIT ALLIANCE SMA

maneesha 2 / 6  
HELLO SIR

I AM APPLYING FOR A P.HD. IN SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY IN CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL ENGINEERING FOR THIS I WANT AN SOP WHICH INCLUDES REASONSFOR WISHING TO DO GRADUATE WORK IN THIS FIELD ,REQUIRES SOP AND GOALS IN WHATEVER FORMBY CLEARLY REPRESENTING VIEWS MY PARTICULAR INTREST BY EXPERIMENTAL,THEORITICAL,OR ISSUE ORIENTED AND SHOW THIS PROGRAM AND MY PROFILE MATCHES .THIS ALL LOOKS LIKE A PROPOSAL FOR GRADUATE STUDIES IN SPECIFIC CONTEXT OF MY PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVES. LONGER TERM PROFESSIONAL GOALS

sir please sort me out from this problem very small time i have left

thank you
meisj0n 8 / 272 2  
I looked around at your other posts. you're very formal I guess, always the Hello :P
(turn off the caps lock)
so what IS your question :? what does all that in bold mean?
It means write a statement of purpose on why you want to follow this field. show what your goals are, show what type of interests you have, and what in your experience will help you in this field.

Sorry if this is less clear. an SOP is a paper explaining your reasons for doing something...which is in this case, applying for this program. good luck~ hope you have some friends who can help you
OP maneesha 2 / 6  
dear sir

i want an statement of objective for this program which include reasons for wishingto do graduate work inthis ,requires sob and goals in whatever form by clearly presenting views ,my particular intrest by experimental,theoritical ,or issue oriented and show this program and my profile matches.this all looks like a propoasal for graduate studies in particular context of my professional objectives .and longer term professional goals.

CLEARLY REPRESENTING VIEWS MY PARTICULAR INTREST BY EXPERIMENTAL,THEORITICAL,OR ISSUE ORIENTED AND SHOW THIS PROGRAM AND MY PROFILE MATCHES .

This seems like something really nice. You should be excited about expressing your creative inclination and showing what you have to offer.

What you are getting ready to do is make a statement that is nothing less than a statement of your position and value in the world. This is very significant, more significant that graduation.

If you will just start by making a LIST of your interests and accomplishments, and the articles you are reading, we can help you turn each list item into a paragraph, and it will be a powerful statement.

Home / Graduate / Statement of objective-SINGAPORE MIT ALLIANCE SMA