Short SOP for advertising School ( word Limit 120 words max.)

vallabh 1 / 1  
From the starting when I decided to do an MBA, AAA has always been my first choice. The reason of my ardor for AAA is due to following reasons:

1. From my school days till today I have been called a creative guy, whether was it from designing posters in school to editing short films, creative content writing or brining in sponsors for events or organising voting awareness campaign (SANKALP) during college to designing brand elements or website or illustrations or reports and for my company now. And AAA is the only college where ingenuity of person is not only appreciated but is moulded in right shape to get best out of him/her.

2. The biggest reason getting into AAA is to get comprehensive and methodical knowledge of integrated marketing communications because when I come out of mica I want to take my company XYZ to another level by adding a marketing department to the current market research department. And AAA being a pre-eminent communications management school, there is no better place for me than here, where students are nurtured not for rat race or making BUG BUCKS but for something much more imperative - Self development and skill development.

I know its looking very amateur... Please help me !!

Well, I feel the SOP needs to be presented more creatively because it is the best opportunity for the admission people to know you as a person. So you've got to impress them. I am copying a guideline that dumi suggests for SOPs;

1. Your Background
2. How your interest developed in your area of study
3. How you pursued your interest (here you can talk about your education, research etc.)
4. What are your future goals
5. How will this program help you achieve your future goals
6. Final summary.
OP vallabh 1 / 1  
Thanks vahan ! :) will write again and post it.

Home / Graduate / Short SOP for advertising School ( word Limit 120 words max.)