Political knowledge structure and understanding of communication; Master in Political Science SOP

Ksenia Susha 1 / -  
100-word SOP for Master Program in Political Science

Hello! I am applying for the Master's program in Political Science and need to write a 100-word statement of purpose. It turned up to be more than difficult for me and I am not still sure that the result is worth being read at all.

Thank you very much for your help in advance! Looking forward to your comments

Finishing my BA I've understood that obtained knowledge in communication and economy is insufficient without political knowledge structure and understanding of communication, economy and politics interdependence. Hungering to supplement lacking knowledge I apply for the MA Program in Political Science. Studying the subjects of the CEU curriculum I strive to learn the ropes of politics and international development. Moreover, having done several research works throughout my studies, now I am especially interested in the continuation of this activity with the support of true professionals. This degree will bring me up as a mature specialist within one of the IGOs.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
Overall, your writing is nice. you need some changes in this sentence:
- Finishing my BA I've understood that obtaining knowledge in communication and economyare insufficient without political knowledge structure and understanding of communication, economy and politics interdependence.
Kseniya, your statement of purpose would be most informative if you included an employment purpose for your desire for higher studies. Aside from your interest in further research for specific fields of law, what is your short or long term career plan that will benefit from this advanced form of study? I know you only have 100 words to work with so you will need to remove the word fillers or irrelevant statements in the essay. Some of the portions that I suggest you delete include:

Finishing my BA I've understood... MA Program in Political Science.

if you remove this part and open the essay with your interest in research, you will have more than enough word count to better illustrate your purpose for higher study in relation to your actual career. Don't limit your statement of purpose to a purely academic sense. An MA student always has a higher career goal in mind in relation to his MA studies. So make sure you reflect the same in your statement of purpose.

Home / Graduate / Political knowledge structure and understanding of communication; Master in Political Science SOP