Master in International Trade - Supply Chain Management track - Motivation Essay

xoah 1 / -  
Dear Forum Members!
I would kindly ask for your support in checking my motivation letter in terms of grammar and syntax as well as the content (English is not my mother tongue). Your feedback will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Dear members of admission committee;

This letter expresses my interest in applying for the Master in International Trade - Supply Chain Management track, within XX University.

Any company in the world faces unexpected events every day in its supply chain operations. In order to remain competitive and to maintain a balance between demand and supply, the need of re-planning cycles of production, finding out solutions for the procurement and the delivery and trying to find out alternatives in order to avoid the same problem in the future, is crucial. Wishing to work in the logistical part of an airport, I shall be faced to many unexpected events. Therefore, I would like to extend my educational background with a master degree in International trade with a supply chain management track in order to have all the skills and qualifications required to face out all the challenges and unexpected events that I might encounter during my future working life. Moreover, as I enjoy planning operations, coordinating tasks and thinking about efficiency, I can say that I am deeply interested in the supply chain management.

Reviewing in detail your program, I was highly attracted by your educational policies and especially the Problem-Based Learning. Indeed, this method is similar to the one taught in my bachelor's school and the practicality of this teaching will, without any doubts, allow me to have a further understanding of the main supply chain stakes in international trade. Another interest of mine is the culturally diverse environment in which I could learn much from both professors and students of many countries.

Currently, I am completing a bachelor degree in International trade - Supply chain management track within YY University College in ZZ. I'm deeply convinced that this will be an excellent basis to continue my education within the University of XX. Indeed, my curses provided me a practical approach of International trade by doing market research, supply chain audit and a final report providing solutions vis-ŕ-vis the logistical implications of the E-commerce. Moreover, the professional skills such as the organizational ones that I am learning during my internship in Shanghai will be an invaluable asset to participate in a program on Supply Chain Management track.

I am convinced that the program offered by the University of XX, will help me to achieve my career goal. Furthermore, its Master in International trade is recommended as a reference. That is why, through my research on schools for next year, the University of XX came to me as the best in class. I would therefore be proud of being a student in the Master of International Trade - supply chain management track within XX University.

Thank you very much for taking my application into consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Yours faithfully,
As I enjoy planning operations, coordinating tasks, and thinking about improvements e3fficiency, I am deeply ...

That is why, through my researches research on schools for next year, the University of XX came to me as the best in class. I would therefore be ...

You seem to be a great communicator. Now I just want to mention that you should add a THEME that will help the reader remember you. That is most important. This essay is too plain. You need to include one concept that makes you interesting. What is the concept that is best for expressing your unique approach to supply chain management?

Home / Graduate / Master in International Trade - Supply Chain Management track - Motivation Essay