My Homeland Uganda, statement of Purpose Public administration

Barbra 1 / 1  
Please help me, l urgently need help with my statement of Purpose, since am applying for a masters in Public administration, please help me

My homeland of Uganda is a developing, emerging nation, with little emphasis or interest in Public Administration. Growing up, I never knew the words "public administration", but looking around me, I wondered what I could do to make changes happen in my community. And if I could make changes in my community, why not in the all country?, Whenever l read about government Policies and programs as well as the behavior of officials, I feel a desire to develop my knowledge further and not just continue in my career, but to give much more and on a greater scale.

Coming to America is a choice to not only immerse myself in a differing culture, and meet people with different ideas, but also a chance to study in one of the world's finest education institution,. In America, opportunities for the exposure that I need are everywhere. This access is unprecedented for someone like me, and I am eager to get started. Moreover, I will be able to compare other countries' public administration to Uganda, something that will help me develop Uganda's public administration through increased understanding and worldview.

My plans include getting the best Public Administration education I can so that I can return to Uganda and make a significant impact on the Uganda Public system, particularly to make it more accessible and effective. There is a distinct need in Uganda for people to become educated, and also benefit from government activities which few people benefit from right now, Furthermore, I want to teach Public Administration and ensure the future of quality Public Administration work for my country.

If I am to bring my plans, goals and dreams to reality, I need to increase my depth of understanding of Public Administration, particularly systematic and advance knowledge of how to develop Public Administration programs. Additionally, I want to further refine my existing leadership skills as I want to lead in the Community as well as being the finest administrator I can be. By entering into a high quality graduate Public Administration Program at Cornell University, I will be able to develop my theoretical understanding, and in-depth empirical approaches to make creative and sustainable administrative decisions, develop a core set of expertise in administrative strategies, as well as build on my own research skills.

Proof of my ability to excel in the graduate Public Administration program can be found in my having already completed a Bachelors' Degree in Accounting Indeed, my Bachelors' program taught me excellent time management skills in a deadline-oriented environment, skills that will aid me invaluably in my future career.

Furthermore, I bring my education and experiences. Not only have I been educated but also l have Volunteered to help the Community. I was truly devastated by the country's social welfare and healthcare management, and this increased my desire to do public administration and learn the proper systems. Say that I am eager to contribute, to share and to learn from others.

I look forward with great eagerness to engaging in your fine graduate Public Administration program, the academic and personal relationship with Cornell University. Lastly, I do not do this just for me, but for my homeland, and a system that I believe with all my heart can do better.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
My homeland of Uganda is a developing, emerging nation, with little emphasis or interest in Public Administration.Growing up, I never knew the words "public administration", but looking around me, I wondered what I could do to make changes happen in my community.

Uganda, my homeland is still a developing country with very little attention and interest in Public Administration. While growing up, though unheard the words "public administration", I always wondered what I could do to make a positive difference in the lives of my people.

And if I could make changes in my community, why not in the all country?,

.... I feel you can take this off... It's almost said in the previous line.
OP Barbra 1 / 1  
thanks Pahan for your help, and l will take your advise

Home / Graduate / My Homeland Uganda, statement of Purpose Public administration