NEED HELP TO WRITE SOP FOR MY PH.D. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

narayana 1 / 2  
HI GUYS,

I NEED SOME HELP TO PREPARE THE STATEMENT OF PURPOSE FOR MY PH.D. ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.

FIRST LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF.

MY NAME IS NARAYANA DASIREDDI. PRESENTLY I COMPLETED MY MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN UNITED STATES. I DID MY UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN INDIA. NOW I WANT TO DO PH.D. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SO PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE MY STATEMENT OF PURPOSE FOR MY PH.D. ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BECAUSE MY MASTERS IS IN DIFFERENT FIELD (BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION).

THANKS
ThinLizzie 1 / 5  
This looks fine to me. I am not clear on what you're after. If you actually need help making a statement about yourself, I know for certain I can't help. Sorry, mate.
OP narayana 1 / 2  
FIRST OF ALL THANK U FOR YOUR REPLY GIVE ME UR MAIL ID SO THAT I CAN SEND MY RESUME SO BY SEEING THAT CAN U HELP ME TO MAKE MY SOP FOR MY PH.D. ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Hello, Narayana, the way to use EssayForum is to write one and post it here for people to look at, so we can help you improve.

If you are not confident with your English writing skills, this is a good place to improve them. Please look at some of the other personal statements posted here and try to write one. You can do it!!
OP narayana 1 / 2  
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

REMOVED

My undergraduate program at BACHELORS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in SRI CHUNDI RANGANAYAKULU ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHILAKALURIPETA, GUNTUR DT., A.P., INDIA affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University (JNTU),has given me a strong background in the fundamentals of various Mechanical subjects such as Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Machine Design, Metallurgy, Engineering Drawing, Machine Drawing, Production Technology, Thermal Engineering, Kinematics of Machines, Automobile Engineering, Dynamics of Machines, Metrology, Instrumentation, Machine Tools, Auto Cad etc.

For my final year project, I concentrated on my subject of interest on MACHINE DESIGN in which the project was entitled as "DESIGN OF COMPOSITE LANDING GEAR STRUT FOR UAV".

I had done my project in a prestigious institution "AERONAUTICAL DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT"(DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION), BANGALORE.
My project main aim "Study of composite materials, landing gears and their arrangements and design estimation of composite landing gear strut for unmanned aerial vehicles and design calculations are done by using C-program".

My graduate program in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION at SILICON VALLEY UNIVERSITY, SAN JOSE has equipped me with the required management skill set which is of prime importance in the present global industrial scenario. And I even done my projects in

OPTIMZING THE MAIL ROOM LAYOUT USING AUTOCAD
The project main aim is to optimize the layout for the mail room for the disabled employees in California State University.

INDIA'S TRANSFORMATION TO KNOWLEDGE-BASED ECONOMY-EVOLVING ROLE OF THE INDIAN DIASPORA
The project main aim is to study the success of Indian Diaspora and Role of Dispora in the Emergence of the Indian IT Industry and Evolution of the Indian IT Industry and comparing with other Diasporas.

And with a blend of both technical and management skill set, an advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering will be the demarcation of my pursuit for academic excellence and i am sure it will give me the right momentum to my career in future and, of course, nothing can be more honorable than to be a part of your esteemed institute, the benefits of which I shall reap and relish in my career ahead. A milieu replete academic activity and an academic curriculum which blends high quality course work and research facilities at the cutting edge of every sub field are the factors which have motivated me to choose your distinguished university for the PhD program. I believe that the program offered will help me to acquire the versatility needed to reach my full potential as an engineer. I am confident that with my commitment and hard work, I can excel in your institute.

I sincerely hope that my admission to your institution will be considered in all possibility, which will be a final touch to my personal inclination and objective of my life. Thanking you for the opportunity of expressing myself.

NARAYANA CHOWDARY DASIREDDI
I removed part of this material, because it is on other websites. You can only post writing that comes from your own ideas. Do not put any writing on EssayForum that is not your own original work.

SRI CHUNDI RANGANAYAKULU ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Take out all of these capital letters.
Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College --- This is the correct way.

SILICON VALLEY UNIVERSITY, SAN JOSE
Silicon Valley University, San Jose --- This is the correct way.

Use 's to show that something belongs to something else:
The project's main aim is to optimize ...

...which will be a final touch to my personal inclination and objective of my life. ---- This is a beautiful, poetic sentence. The reader will know that you are bilingual and still trying to perfect your English, but that is okay. It is good that you are bilingual. Be confident with your writing, but keep practicing here to get rid of your mistakes. :-)

Here is a small mistake:
Thanking
Thank you for the opportunity to expres s myself.--- This is correct.

Home / Graduate / NEED HELP TO WRITE SOP FOR MY PH.D. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING