'Child Labour in TV Shows inhibits a child's all round development'

monajha 5 / 8  
The word child means human between the stages of infancy and puberty, i.e. all human beings between the age group of 1 to 14 are children. Childhood is considered to be the best stage in a human life. This is the stage when a person enjoys a lot, are involved in education, and several other extra-curricular activities. This is the stage for the all round development of the child. All human beings belonging to this age should be given proper food, education, and other necessary amenities because children are the leaders of tomorrow. Children's fate is the deciding factor for the country's fate.

Now, the question arises, what is child labour? The answer to this question is-children involved in any kind of part-time or full-time economic activities at the cost of education, which does not play a role in all round development of the child. Such activities include, selling of newspapers, washing the plates at hotel, cleaning the vehicles, cooking at home, and many more. These activities hamper child's mental and physical development. Indian government has made various laws on such type of child labor but all in vain. Now, let us discuss another type of child labor that inhibits a child's all round development, there is no law against such labour, such type of child labour is, 'Child Labour in Television (TV) Shows'.

Children acting in TV serials do not belong to poverty line. These children come from middle class and upper middle class families. These kids are forced to send to sets for acting by their parents. Parents think that TV serials are the easiest method to get fame and earn bread and butter. Some of the parents send their kids in live shows at the cost of their education. But they don't think how this can affect their child's psychology. A child has to work very hard at sets, sometimes shooting is scheduled at night, and this causes real harm to the child's health.

Thus, laws should be made against child labour in TV shows, which is really ruining the little life and parents should rethink before sending their kids to modeling, acting or live shows, because childhood once lost, can't get back.
Monajha,

This is an interesting topic you have here, and get your point across well, but I have an idea to make a bit more of an attention grabber.

I would open with your 2nd paragraph, starting with "what is child labor?". this makes for a more on topic opening sentence and sets the tone for what you want to discuss. Then, take some of the ideas in your first paragraph and bring them back in to discuss the effects of this lifestyle on children, serving as examples to defend your argument as to why these laws need to be passed. this will make for a much stronger argument and open the door for you to maybe expand an the specifics of what kind of laws you would like to see passed. This would also help to establish a bit more of a substantial closing for your essay.

Good job so far, keep at it!

Home / Graduate / 'Child Labour in TV Shows inhibits a child's all round development'