My career goal/objectives - MBA in strategic management.

shan_sree 1 / -  
first am introducing myself.

am faisal n am very week in english.day by day am try to learning improving my english,here am writing a essay subject is career goal/objectives.

(my career goal is become a great business man.because i don't like a office job,because a office job was required minimum six work.so i am not interested sitting one day a place.am a free bird.so i looking fly for all countries and in the world.so the office job was not help my ambition and not get my one minutes value because i don't like waste time in my life.every second is precious.i thing every minute my value increasing thousand,two thousand.ten thousand,one lakh.crore so on..this only helping a business.so my ambition and my career goal is become a great business man.now am not working anywhere and not earning money.so my value is zero am self calculated.my study is doing by family sponsored.am just completed my under graduation course in BBA.now i looking my future study in International Islamic university Malaysia. course is MBA in strategic management.i thing this is final study of way of become great man and get valid certificate.)
Do not use those parentheses.

My career goal is become a great business man.-----I think this is not a career goal. You cannot become a great businessperson unless you read some case studies of businesses and MAKE A PLAN. No plan, no success. Do you know how to write a business plan? You had better start a small, part time business right now if you want to be a winner. :-)

because i don't like a office job,because a office job was required minimum six work... ---They do not want to hear any of this. Do you have any goals? Did you set any deadlines for yourself? Tell them what kind of business you want to do, and tell them about successful business strategists whom you admire. Tell them about a book you have ben reading... perhaps you have been reading Blue Ocean Strategy.

Be specific, and have a plan! :-)
corporate_me - / 1  
How to write a career essay for management?

For a reputed management school, i need to write about my career goals in 150 words and y did i chose the particular college, so pls give some idea regarding so.

thanking you.
surbhi
karan11295 5 / 42  
Write about what you want to be and how the college will offer chances to you to make it happen. Use specific examples regarding that college to show that you have done your research and really wish to go there.

Home / Graduate / My career goal/objectives - MBA in strategic management.