Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using differnt teaching tech

mytoefl 1 / 2  
Personally i totally disagree that Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms and using different teaching techniques.There are several reasons why I disagree with the idea.

Firstly, an educational institute is supposed to be a model of the society that the student will be part of in the near future.Thus, it is the job and responsibility of the education system to prepare the student for the world outside.If the boys and girl are educated separately how does one bring a feeling of society in the school.How will the boys and girls will interact with another?. For example a boy who studied in a school with only boys in it may find it difficult to interact with girls when he joins a university or a job and may even become a recluse.Studies have shown that boys and girls that study together are in better position to face the world than the boys and girls who are educated separately.

Secondly, there is no reason for the teaching techniques to differ for boys and girls.Both have the same inquisitive mind that are expected of them and both respond to teaching basically in the same manner.Then where does the question of having separate teaching technique comes from.Its not like boys come for Mars and girls from Venus and so they require different technique.They are the part of same human species and process the information presented to them in similar fashion.

Thirdly, teaching the boys and the girls separately is also not a very good idea from the perspective of teaching staff.There are many countries in the world who are suffering from a dearth of good teaching staff.Having separate classroom and probably separate teachers for boys and girls will not be helping the problems of these countries.For Example in many African nations lots of NGO's are calling for teachers in the States and Europe to help them provide basic primary education to the children in the African nations.Now imagine the situation that will arise of having separate classrooms using different teaching techniques for boys and girls.This will further worsen the condition of their already unstable education system.

For these reasons I confidently claim that the boys and girls should be educated in same classroom using same teaching techniques.
LIGE 2 / 2  
should be organised little more.
OP mytoefl 1 / 2  
plz give details!!!

Home / Graduate / Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using differnt teaching tech