Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from Iran; Statement Of Purpose SCAD

Amir Hossein 1 / -  
Please help me to get admission and scholarship

Dear Sir / Madam
My name is Amir Hossein and I have Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from Iran, as far as I remember I adore Architecture because when my father was young he study architecture and he had a lot of Design Tools and when I was child I saw this tools and I find passion about them inside me and after that my father told me if I want get them you should study Architecture when you grow up then I give you all of them and this was beginning of my way to studying Architecture.

Always I like do design buildings and I enjoy it when I start to think about how I can design a new building, I can't feel how time has passed and I build my design in my mind with all of the details and until I finish my design I think about my work in bed, bathroom, when I driving a car and so forth and I can't stopped it then I finish my design I move it from my head to paper or computer and this work is the best hobby for me and I never been tired when I work. When I went to secondary school and I study drafting of Architecture all of the time I search in the internet about how made buildings and I ride bike around the city and looking for a new building. I remember when I design of my first building I had a great feel and I can't Forget it, on the other side, always I want to learn more than past and I had feel to need a professional education to achievement and I think SCAD can help me in this way since I have big goals for myself and when I graduated from university of Iran I beginning to search about the best of university on the internet and I find The Savannah College of Art and Design in the website of Education USA and with a more research I understood that SCAD have a lot of facility and state-of-the-art equipment and I very impressed and when I saw Design Intelligence magazine and understand The SCAD in Interior Design program get a first ranking I get a decision to come USA and study in Savannah College of Art and Design.

When I was student all of the time I tried to design better than other student but always I like work in the group and I can be a leader for them. I want as far as it's possible learn more about architecture because I believe I can one of the best architect with help of professional lecturers, I don't want be a draftsman I want to be a designer, and not to be a regular designer I want to be a person like Zaha Hadid, Frank Lloyd Wright and so forth and I want to be a famous architect and all of the people in the world know me and I think SCAD can help me in this way. Since I believe I can do it but I know I need help in this way and the best place for getting help is SCAD.

Best Regards
Amir Hossein
uzboy 9 / 29  
when my father was young he studystudied architecture and he had a lot of Design Tools and when I was a child I saw thisthese tools and I find found passion aboutfor them inside me and after thatthen my father told me that if I want wanted to get them youI should study Architecture when youIgrowgrew up then Ihe would give youme all of them and this was beginning of my way to studyingstudy Architecture.
kikiliyik 12 / 35 2  
"As far as I remember I adore Architecture because father had studied architecture and he had a lot of Design Tools and when I was a child I saw these tools and I found passion for them inside myself and then my father told me that if I wanted to get them I should study Architecture when I grew up, then I he would give me all of them and this was beginning of my way to study Architecture. " ( this is too long)

u can make it into three or four sentences
Well, this is the guideline many contributors in this forum suggest for the SOP. You can check the alignment of your writing with that;
1)Background,
2)Development of interest
3)Initial pursuit of interest/Research/Education
4)Future goals
5) How will the specific program help you achieve your future goals
6) Final summary.
LaryDonald - / 2  
You should contact with Architect. They have lot of knowledge related to the architecture design.
They have good knowledge in Landscaping, Hardscap, Hardscap design, softscaping, landscaping, Pools & Waterfalls, Pools designs, Wading pools designs, Waterfalls design, Pools & Waterfalls designs, outdoor design, Landscape design, Outdoor Living Design,Outdoor Living Spaces, pavers, cement work and outdoor kitchen
This is the guideline we provide others for SOP;
1)Your Background
2)How your interest in the field developed
3) Initial pursuit of interest/Research/Education
4)What are your Future goals
5) How will the specific program help you achieve your future goals and then a final summary.
Always I like do design buildings and I enjoy it when I start to think about how I can design a new building, ...

.... this sentence is way too long and it makes the reader really bored. There is lots of redundancy too ;

Always I always like doto design buildings and I enjoy it when I start to think about how I can design a new building,love this experience. (you are repeating the same idea here) I can't feel how time has passed and I build my design in my mind with all of the details and until I finish my design I think about my work in bed, bathroom, when I driving a car and so forth and I can't stopped it then I finish my design I move it from my head to paper or computer and this work is the best hobby for me and I never been tired when I work.... I think this is a bit overly done :(

Home / Graduate / Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from Iran; Statement Of Purpose SCAD