writing an essay about something i'm proud of in the world or sth i'm ashamed of.

duhnah 1 / 1  
I need help writing the introduction of this essay
My teacher always complains about how I start my essays so I need something that would make her stop!
The thing I'm ashamed of is that people are going in separate ways , always fighting with each other , hatred is taking over and there is nothing we can do to change
RyanVi16 12 / 91  
Chaos. Arguments. The sight of indignation has covered the eyes of the people. What have this world became? Look outside the window and listen to the cryings for help, feel the pain and suffering of the people all around are going through. Yet there is nothing we could do. Nothing.

The idea is to show the reader not tell, I came up with that at the spot so may be it's not that good. You can try to come up with your own or use that and work on it. Hoped it help and Good Luck
Ryan, thanks for contributing this way! That is a great way to respond to people... by demonstrating some inspired writing.

Inspiration is catchy.

people are going in separate ways , always fighting with each other , hatred is taking over and there is nothing we can do to change---- Is this something you are ashamed of, or something all people must share?

I think it is what we all must share.
You can write about something more specific. You can be proud of ideas, accomplishments, or things you deeply understand.

- Write one sentence about something you are proud of, something specific.
- Write one sentence about something you are ashamed of, something specific.
- Then, turn both sentences into paragraphs. Do this by adding explanation sentences and example sentences.
- Finally, read each paragraph and look for the "moral of the story." Make that your theme, and introduce it in an intro paragraph at the start of the essay. That way you will have an intro paragraph and two body paragraphs.

Home / Essays / writing an essay about something i'm proud of in the world or sth i'm ashamed of.