Writing a persuasive essay on what changes would you like to institute in your school?

Correct 1 / -  
Write a persuasive essay on "What changes would you like to institute in your school? Write a letter to your school principal identifying one or more key improvements and justifying the need for addressing them"

Please I need this maximum by today, so I can memorize it and write it tomorrow.
albertlee1224 2 / 4 1  
"What changes would you like to institute in your school? Write a letter to your school principal identifying one or more key improvements and justifying the need for addressing them"

1. It might help if you include information regarding what this piece of writing is for and who the reader is. Is this school assignment of some kind?

2. My advice in structuring the essay would be the following.

1) Introduction paragraph listing some of the changes you want made. Focus on one or two. Too many suggestions will make your essay a shopping list instead of a focused, well-written argument.

2) Paragraph for each change. Be sure to include why the current system/rule/institution is problematic and why is it important to spend school resources on this issue. Also suggest details in how you think this change can be made.

3) Conclusion. Rephrase suggestions you have made and make the last appeal.

Home / Essays / Writing a persuasive essay on what changes would you like to institute in your school?