Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0]
Home / Essays /21

How to write essay to describe myself?

I want to attend the graduate diploma in system analysis. But i don't know how to write, coz i'm from non english speaken country. I can write sample (my name, my age), but i have no idea for any others. So please help me

Probably the best thing would be for you to write the essay and then let me help you with editing it. Tell about your interests, what courses you have taken to prepare you for the graduate program, what areas of specialization you would like to pursue, any work experience you have in the field, and what you hope to do with your diploma once you have it. Include anything else you can tell the admissions committee about you that you think might make you a desirable candidate.

Once you have a rough draft, I'll be happy to help you smooth out any rough edges. :-)

Sarah, EssayForum.com
[Moved from]: What to write in an essay to describe myself?

hello, i want to apply for a scholarship.
they want me to write an essay to describe myself...
but my english very lousy..
even with my mother tongue ( chinese) , i also duno how to describe myself...
can u pls help me??

Yes! I can tell you some things you should consider including in your essay; then, you can write the essay and I will help you with editing.

It might be easiest for you to first make a list of things that are important in your life, and why (family; school; playing a musical instrument, or creating artistic works; learning about science--whatever things you enjoy). Once you have your list it will be easier to do the actual writing. Also think about what words describe the qualities you posses, and don't be shy! If you are intelligent, say so! Outgoing, introverted, funny, serious, whatever applies to you, include that.

If you'll let yourself start with just a list, then turn it into a rough outline, and then do the actual writing, you'll be less inclined to be sitting there staring at a blank screen wondering what to say. Sometimes it's easier to sit down with pen and paper to start.

Give this a try and I bet you'll find you know plenty about yourself!

Sarah, EssayForum.com

this is my first time to write reply actually i think what mr EF_Team2 said is correct and also you can addition your goals in future

i hope you get this scolarshpe
Merged: I don't know how to write an essay on myself

can u plz guide me how to start writting an essay on "myself". it is really very difficult to start writting an essay

plz help me to write an essay on myself as i dont know...

It can be very hard to talk about yourself! You might pretend that you are writing about a friend--try to look at yourself as though you were someone else. What are your strengths? What are your accomplishments? What kinds of things do you like to do? If this is for an admissions essay, emphasize your best points. If it is a class assignment, follow the instructor's directions for the type of content. You could also ask people you know what they would say if they were asked to describe you. (Pick people who know you well and like you!)

Thanks, and good luck!

My name is Sinaso Msomi, I was born on the 16 January 1987 in the Easter Cape in the rural area called St August in Tsolo. I am the fifth born of the seven children of Mr and Mrs Msomi. We the family of three males and four female, I

My mother and I used to go to the arts festival to sell the traditional clothes that my mother sews. In 2004 my sister was ill, I had to go alone and my mother was going to go after me only to find out my sister became wais, I had to do all the bookings of the stalls look after myself it was very hard for me because the brother that we knew in that house left within a week to Cape Town because of work he is doing. I had to live because i could not manage to sell the clothes.
Good afternoon!

OK, let's see what we've got here. How about this:

My name is Sinaso Msomi, and I was born on January 16, 1987 in the rural area of St. August in Tsolo. I am the fifth child in a family of seven children, I have three brothers and four sisters; my parents are Mr. and Mrs. Msomi.

I remember going to the arts festival in Grahamstown with my mother to sell traditional clothes that she sewed. In 2004 my sister was ill so I had to leave for the festival before my mother, and she planned to join me later. Shortly after I left we found out my sister was wais? (I'm not sure what this word is. Can you explain it a little better for me? Thank you. . Because of this, I had to do all the bookings of the stalls myself. (Can you also explain a little more about what this is? Thanks.) I had to do this alone because the gentleman that we knew there in the house had to leave to go to Cape Town because of his job. It was up to me to sell all of the clothes by myself, and I found this very difficult.

Please let me know if this is along the lines you want, and what else you would like to add to it.

Moderator, EssayForum.com
[Moved from]: 'original, confident, articulate...' - essay about words that describe you

original, confident, articulate, broadminded, deligent, passionate, assertive, imaginitive smart, outgoing, tolerant, bold persistent, openminded , gregarious friendly thoughtful, generous, brave , helpful , thoughtful questioning , intuitive, friendly reliable, preserving. faithful, earnest, genuine, lively, intelligent, challenging responsible, fluent, attentive, loyal , fair, adventerous, charismatic, coordinated, audaucious, ambitious, respectful, serious, intellectual, industrous, curious, determined and insightful.
[Moved from]: Essay about myself,my study plan and career - Need SAMPLE to Read

I need help on how to write an essay about myself, my study plan and career.please if you can give me a sample to read to enable me write mine.

thank you
You should try googling your essay's exact question. there are probably samples online. (:
Merged: Describe your self - the best answer?

I am preparing for ielts

what can be best answer for describe your self
pls help with the link or description
  Closed ✓

Home / Essays /