The Traffic Jam In Egypt; Rubbish and Traffic issues

Mohamed8898 1 / -  
I imagine if I am moving in a normal street in Egypt. Of course I won't like it. I'll see some awful things. Something that nobody likes but most people is taking place in doing it. That problem you can see it in every street in Egypt. You can see it at night either morning. There are many sources for that problem. All of them are from the citizens and the government. The government doesn't care for what the citizens do in the streets such as; throwing rubbish and harming the road by using some vehicles that may harm a street and make the traffic there too slow. There might be some schools that finish their work at the same time, so the buses and their own cars deliver them at the same time which cause a big traffic jam, which happens every day in front of my school. I see that it has annoyed many people, but no one take any reaction with the government. There are many streets in Egypt that is in need to be fixed, because it slows down the traffic. People in Egypt use every vehicle in any place. There is sometimes these vehicles can be used in such places. Some governmental companies use to finish their work at the same time, so they all go home at the same time which causes traffic jam. of course that huge number of cars is more than the number of cars that you can face in your whole life. The size of the road in Egypt has been decreased due to rubbish and sometimes people, sellers, even building materials are in every side of the roads, so no car can move beside any other one. Most people in Egypt use their own cars. That make the number of the car in the road is more.
malhamed 9 / 19  
I imagine if I am moving in a normal street in Egypt. Of course I won't like it. I'll see some awful things. Something that nobody likes but most people is taking place in doing it. That problem you can see it in every street in Egypt.

I am not the best person to correct things but I suggest writing this part like this:
when i drive my car through the streets of egypt, I get so desperate as many people because of the biggest problem that we suffer over the streets...

some thing like this :)
and i think that you should state the problem clearly in the introduction ... i had to read so much to understand the problem
Something that nobody likes but most people is taking place in doing it.

... this is a confusing line... what do you mean?

You can see it at night either morning.

You would see this happening irrespective of the time of the day.

There are many sources for that problem.

There are many culprits who create this problem.

All of them are from the citizens and the government.

.... this is again a bit confusing because government directly does not refer to people. It is the people who throw rubbish on roads and authorities just ignore.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Traffic Jam In Egypt; Rubbish and Traffic issues