Thesis statement: technology and people; space and isolation

ahgrissom 1 / -  
I need help with a thesis statement. Topic is, In general do you think technology enables people to come together more than ever, or has it led to greater isolation?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

You'll want to decide which side of the issue you're on. Let's say you choose "it enables people to come together." You might say something like "More than ever before in the history of the world, people have the opportunity to communicate across great distances, thanks to advances in technology." Or, if you wanted to take the other side, you might say, "Although technology does wonderful things for people, it also enables them to isolate themselves by giving them access to music, news, research materials, games, and shopping for anything they could want, without ever leaving the house."

I hope this helps you get started!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
Zawar wali - / 1  
How to write an essay on "ROLE OF MY TECHNOLOGY IN SPACE" for a speech competition?

hey friends.I am writing an essay on the topic "ROLE OF MY TECHNONLOGY IN SPACE" for a speech competition held by SUPARCO.I am working on it.The total time for the speech is 7 minutes.Your advice is needed for how to utilize my time there.Please give me advice,after it is completed,i will post it,so you can give me suggestions.Please suggest me some paragraphs about it.I have 1 week to go.Regards
iCan 8 / 3  
It must be cohesive and coherent.
It must contain precise vocabulary.
The grammar must be varied and accurate.
Each paragraph must be well-developed.

Home / Essays / Thesis statement: technology and people; space and isolation