The prompt asks - A/D: teachers should be compensated based on how well their students do

Keng 39 / 134  
Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

I know how to write an essay, but i am confused about an exact form of the essay question.

Need help.
Well, what exactly are you confused about. The prompt asks you whether or not you agree that teachers should be compensated based on how well their students do. So, brainstorm reasons why people might think this, and why people might oppose the idea. Decide which set of reasons you think is stronger, then organize them in a logically coherent way. Voila! You have an outline.
OP Keng 39 / 134  
Thank you for your help?
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
^Sounds sarcastic?
What more do you want?
niraj /  
write complete essay only topic won't help you.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
You have to think about the question a bit in order for the controversy, and your own views, to become clear. At first it seems simple: Of course teachers should be paid according to whether their students learn! But then complications creep in: Should the teacher lucky enough to be assigned a class of gifted students be paid more than the unlucky teacher struggling with a class full of students with learning disabilities? Should the teachers in districts where the students are well-fed and living in nice houses filled with books and other learning materials be paid more than the teachers in districts where students come to school less ready to learn because they haven't had breakfast, don't have a safe home to go to, and never see a book outside of the classroom? How does one measure learning anyway? Standardized tests? But those are devilishly difficult to devise without cultural biases. Etc. Etc.
OP Keng 39 / 134  
This is my essay. i am not sure whether it is logical.

I take around two hours. It should be the worst one because i alway spend not more than one hour to finish an essay.

Let's read an essay

To my view, how much students learn depends on money paid to teachers. They will have incentives, pay attention to students' concerns in class, and even spare extra time outside the class to help them. Therefore, teachers are able to give more knowledge to students.

In the first place, paid teachers can bring other papers and feel fresh to teach students. If paid, they have money to buy a car in order to drive to school early in the morning. They use money to buy additional materials such as books and educational videos and provide free handouts in order to distribute students in class. During the day. teachers have money to eat healthy food so that they refresh themselves before going to teach students in the rest of the day.

In the second place, paid teachers are willing to help students solve problems during the class. While teachers are preparing a lesson in class, students can ask them for what will be taught this course. They explain briefly to the students so that they are ready for coming assignments. When doing a given work, students can call out teachers to help revise and correct its complicated parts. When finishing the assigned work, students have an opportunity to have an one-on-one conversation with teachers in order to talk about whether the submitted assignment is difficult or not.

Finally, After a regular class, teachers have students consult both assigned paper and issues sensitive to students' educational goals. Before a normal time is over, teachers may say anyone who do not know learn a lot from lectures can go to the office where teachers work in the free time. Moreover, students can ask them for other issues such as a future study plan, a university admission and problems about poor grades.

In conclusion, without a monthly salary, teachers cannot take teaching students to their heart, which result in a low quality of education. However, Teachers with monthly wages will contribute to students' achievements by taking heed of students' worries in class and spending more time with those students in trouble with strong motivation.
OP Keng 39 / 134  
Could anyone check my essay posted above?
jgv115 4 / 25  
Points not strong enough.

If they are paid they can buy a car to drive to school earlier. If they are paid they can buy fresh food.

You gotta do better than that.

Home / Essays / The prompt asks - A/D: teachers should be compensated based on how well their students do