"What success means to you & how Endicott will contribute to your future";Need Advice

Zerotaku1 1 / -  
Hi, I was looking for a forum like this because I really need some advice. I have to write an essay for my app to Endicott College, but I can't get any ideas how to actually answer the question. It's not so much writers block as it is my brain doesn't want to think in a different way.

The topic is: "Define what success means to you and how Endicott will contribute to your future academic, personal, and professional success."

My brain is thinking like this: "I've never been there. I can't say how it will contribute because I don't know what it will." Any way I can get some help looking past that mindset? It's much appreciated. Also, I know that my app for Endicott is late, but I emailed them and they said that they're still taking applications.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Why not take a look at its website and look at what it has to offer. The classes, environment...
Below: endicott.edu

If you need more help, just let me know.

Please "like" my post :) below my text box, there is a thumbs up button
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
I assume that you want to be successful in wherever you end up in life. Write about what you want to do for a career. Then write about what part of your career will make you feel most successful. This can be--and this also works if you don't know what you want to be when you grow up--whether you want to help people, make a lot of money, step out of your comfort zone invent something new, etc. And then write how Endicott will help you accomplish the things you want to accomplish.
Zahra567 2 / 2  
Think about why you want to go to this college and go off of that. Also go to their website and read about its history and what it has to offer. Referencing it on your essay will show them you did your research about the school.

Home / Essays / "What success means to you & how Endicott will contribute to your future";Need Advice