Spending a million dollar - an introduction for my essay?

aljur 2 / 6  
This is the question

If you had a million dollar how do you spend it? I need an introduction please I don't know how to start...
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

It can be easy to get bogged down worrying about how to answer something like this in the "proper" way. Try to think, instead, of how to make it fun! After all, spending a million dollars would be fun, wouldn't it? :-)

Of course, how you approach the essay depends partly on what class your assignment is for. For an English class, you might get by with something whimsical:

"If I had a million dollars, before spending any of it, I'd get it all in $100 bills, throw the bills on my bed, lie down in the money and cover myself up in it. Only after becoming cozy with it would I be ready to spend my money."

For a class in economics, a different approach might be called for:

"If I had a million dollars to spend, I would start by making a list with two columns. The first column would be marked "Needs" and the second, "Wants." I would prioritize my needs and wants and see how far the money would stretch."

The most important thing to do with any writing assignment is to start writing! You can always go back and change it -- several times, if necessary! But start putting down words and see where they lead you!

Good luck!

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP aljur 2 / 6  

I need more details..my teacher told me to put more I need 7 sentences then i will start to write my body paragraph.
OP aljur 2 / 6  
OP aljur 2 / 6  
Is this Introduction make sense?

what would you do if you had a million dollars? Most of us wants to be wise when it comes to money. While others spend their money on things that are not so important. If i had a million dollars, I would definitely use the money properly. ( this is my introduction ) please help me to edit...
OP aljur 2 / 6  
I need a general statement, quotation statement, story telling statement... she wants me to do 3..please help me.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Here is the edit:
Most of us want to be wise when it comes to money, while others spend their money on things that are not so important. If i had a million dollars, I would definitely use the money properly.

I'm not sure what you mean by "quotation statement." Do you mean, you are supposed to include a quote from a source? You could probably find information online from financial experts on the best way to invest a million dollars.

You mean you need a storytelling statement about how to spend a million dollars? Just relating how you would go about spending the money seems to me like it would be a "storytelling statement."

I can't write the essay for you. See what you can do and I will be glad to help you with editing.

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / Spending a million dollar - an introduction for my essay?