Role of Construction Industry in Macro Economics - Need help

Bollox85 6 / 4  
Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to this question...

Outline the role traditionally played by the construction industry in the macro-economic management of the UK Economy??

Urgent help needed

Many Thanks

Graham
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

You might want to check out HM Treasury site here: hm-treasury.gov.uk for such things as the Barker Review, a financial report on the housing industry.

If you find the economics slant a bit heavy to wade through, there are magazines and trade journals which discuss both the construction industry and macro-economic management of the UK economy. You may be able to find articles in either type of periodical which focus on that particular issue.

In talking about the "role traditionally played" by the construction industry, you may need to go back for a bit of history, so surveys which cover a number of years or decades might also be useful. Be sure to do an internet search of all your relevant terms, in various combinations. It can sometimes be surprising how just changing the wording a little or putting all or part of it in quotation marks can yield more results.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / Role of Construction Industry in Macro Economics - Need help