The problems of survival have never been so great - where do I start?

blazer 3 / 9  
Essay Title : The problems of survival have never been so great as they are today. Do you agree?
drey 1 / 2  
What is this essay reffering to? Overpopulation? Disease? War? Or am I completely off? Human life expectacy is so greatly increased that many new health concerns are arriving with uncreased age. And infants that may not have live 10 or 20 years agoare living now.
OP blazer 3 / 9  
This essay is referring to pollution, war, epidemics that could wipe us all and moral degradation on homosexuality!

Please, I need an essay on this of about 500 - 800 words.

Thanx :)
This essay is referring to pollution, war, epidemics that could wipe us all

Okay, Akram, I understand these things that can wipe us out, but what has it got to do with moral degradation?

You have to write about those things that could wipe out humanity OR moral degradation, but if you want to write about both I suppose it had to be from a religious point of view. For example, in some religions homosexuality is associated with moral degradation and elaborate stories are told to explain the existence of human life.

But now... you want to write that the ability of humans to survive is hindered more than ever now in the 21st century? I think that is probably true, mostly because of nuclear weapons. How about searching your school library database for articles about nuclear weapons and other "weapons of mass destruction"... I think that will get you started! :-)
OP blazer 3 / 9  
Can you please write a sample for me?
Please ...
Rajiv 55 / 400  
Ask yourself, what do you believe threatens human existence at this time. Just discuss that with a friend or even just talk to yourself about it, and it doesn't have to be in English. Get the ideas and put them in some sort of an essay. The merry band here will spruce it all up for you ! It's that simple !
what do you believe threatens human existence at this time. Just discuss that with a friend or even just talk to yourself about it, and it doesn't have to be in English.

Ha ha, great advice here.

Here is a sentence that might get you started:

Technological advancements have raised standards of living, but they also ________________________ (Finish the sentence.)

Some of the threats to the survival of humanity include ________, ________, and ___________.

:-)

Home / Essays / The problems of survival have never been so great - where do I start?