Music and Politics - how to write this argumentative essay?

zuzan 1 / 1  
i want to write argumentative essay about it but i dont know what can be opinion of opponents/ by the way i will support using music for political purposes.
Rajiv 55 / 400  
Watch this movie:

fastpasstv.eu/movies/the-adjustment-bureau-2011/

-- The affair between a politician and a ballerina is affected by mysterious forces keeping the lovers apart.
OP zuzan 1 / 1  
ı affraid i dont have enough tıme =( but i will watch.
You know, watching a film like that really can be very good for inspiration. It's hard to "force" writing to happen. You need to inspire the inner writer.

Now, what about Paul Simon? What about Tool? I think you should google around for words like this: music, political, artist

Also, search your school library database for terms like: political, rock, artists

The trick is to find an article that is really interesting.

:-)
tamalon1 - / 1  
Music industry essay and 'industry format'

I have several retakes to do (because I failed poorly) for my practical music course

Two of them have within the description 'in an industry standard format'

For example 'write a report, in an industry standard format, that explains...'

I am struggling to grasp what this 'industry standard format', am I missing something significant? Is the 'industry standard format' something specific?

Any help or insight would be appreciated.
amrosca 4 / 130  
Hei Samuel! :)

I have never in my life heard someone ask for a text to be in an "industry standard format".
When I typed "industry standard format" into google, I have also stumbled across "common industry format" or "CIF". To that there is more reference out there. From what I have read about this it's a format that supposedly best complements a report; by that I mean, it's properly structured, it looks professional and it is also easy to follow as you read through it.

I'll put the link I found best here: zing.ncsl.nist.gov/iusr/documents/cifv1.1b.htm#_Toc467573738.
And there is an example of what a CIF report looks like.

But if you want to be absolutely sure you do a good job, how about you ask the teacher that assigned you this paper what he means by "industry standard format". This way you cannot go wrong. :)

Good luck!

Home / Essays / Music and Politics - how to write this argumentative essay?