how to make a thesis statement on why Same sex marriages should be legal

gmni3082 1 / -  
hi i need help on making a thesis statement for a term paper in apa format on why same sex marriages should be legal in all states and i really need help could someone give me some suggestions
Mizo Metallic 2 / 9  
Same-sex marriage (also called gay marriage) is a legally or socially recognized marriage between two persons of the same biological sex or social gender. Same-sex marriage is a civil rights, political, social, moral, and religious issue in many nations. The conflict arises over whether same-sex couples should be allowed to enter into marriage, be required to use a different status (such as a civil union, which usually grants fewer rights), or not have any such rights. A related issue is whether the term "marriage" should be applied. therefore, i agree that same sex marriage should be legal...
Asking this question is kind of like asking, "What should I say if I want to participate in a conversation about same sex marriage?" All the books and articles we read are just like a big conversation, so when you participate by writing this article, what will you say?

What point do YOU want to make? Google this:
arguments for and against same sex marriage

I think you will do well if you write a theses like this:
Some people argue that the institution of marriage is intended to bond one man and one woman and that the definition of marriage makes same sex marriage improper, but this paper is intended to show that the modern definition of marriage should be one that allows for all lovers to experience it.

I also think you might have to write about the 2 different definitions of marriage -- the church definition and the state definition.

Remember to start every para with a topic sentence.

:-)
triplesmickey 1 / 39  
Homosexuality does have the consequences of true love, and such cases should not be denied or interdicted. All lovers, by the name of freedom and happiness, should be allowed to possess sanctioned marriage. They themselves should be granted the final gift of marriage, because marriage is an inalienable right of humans.

That is what I have thought of so far, because frankly saying, I have never confronted such queer topics of discussion.

*P.s. Remember to support your paragraphs with acceptable, undeniable evidence.
I think that is a reasonable argument, for sure. Some would even argue that the institution of marriage is obsolete and oppressive to women, and that it needs to be reinvented to accommodate modern life. That includes acceptance and tolerance of one another are necessary.

Home / Essays / how to make a thesis statement on why Same sex marriages should be legal