If you could invent something new, what would you invent ?

sung_tung /  
I'm going to write about this topic : "If you could invent something new, what would you invent and Why?

_ I would invent time machine because: I and everyone could
+ go back to the past and explore secrets in the past
+ correct his mistake in the past
+ go to the future to see how life will go by.
Please help me to develop my ides. Also will we discuss this topic? what would you invent and Why?
A time machine seems like a good choice. You need to tell us what the purpose of the essay is, though. Is it a TOEFL essay (or similar thing?) Or is it meant to be something a bit more thoughtful? If the latter, you might want to think about some of the potential drawbacks of a time machine, especially if everyone had access to one. The potential for unintended consequences, paradoxes, and temporal wars, etc.
OP sung_tung /  
thanks very much, EF_Sean. It is Toefl essay. I have thought of consequences of time machine but if I give the consequences in my essay, will I have to find suitable soulutions to those problem? And if I write about potential drawbacks of a time machine, will I have to prove that advantages outnumber disadvantages?
If its a TOEFL essay, you can just focus on the benefits of inventing a time machine. In fact, you probably should do that.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Right, discussing the drawbacks and ethical dilemmas associated with time machines leads into treacherously complicated terrain. Better to stay with with benefits, describing these as vividly as you can.
sani - / 1  
"if you could invent anything, what would be this?" - How to start an essay?

please someone write an essay on following topic
"if you could invent anything,,what would be this?"
munchkin 1 / 4  
Try opening the essay with an experience or an interesting topic. If the essay is in a science research oriented paper then you need to start with a need with statistics.

Hope this helps. :)

Home / Essays / If you could invent something new, what would you invent ?